5

"Kim Taehyung!" I started shouting. We just left him for like two hours and he already disappeared. I came to his bed and I saw some pictures on it. It was really old ones with unknown little girl and one man who were standing near the tiger cage. Little girl in photo was holding ice cream and seemed very happy. I guess a man who was holding her was her father. What a lovely picture. Just why Tae has these pictures?

"Guys, look" I took that picture and came to show it.

"What does it mean?" Yoongi asked.

"Give me that" Jimin replied and took a photo from me. He was looking at this picture with a mysterious face and I was wondering what is happening.

"Jaeun.." Jimin told very quietly.

"Do you know her?" Namjoon asked.

"It is his sister he was telling us about?" Jungkook with his shocked face asked.

"I'm afraid yes.." Jimin replied. "He told me that this picture is the only one remembrance he has about his family when he left the house. Tae do not know anything about his real family, I mean where they are, how they look like and if they are even in Seoul" he added.

"This is so terrifying, I remember he told us about it but I have never seen this picture before" Hoseok added.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell this" Jimin started feeling a bit bad about it.

"Oh stop it, you know we are like family" Namjoon replied.

"Lalalalaaaa" suddenly someone started singing to us. It was Tae. He looked way better than before and yes he was smiling.

"Where have you been bro?" I came and asked him.

"I was just walking around you know it is so boring here. But I wasn't expecting to see all of you here" Tae replied.

"Come here my little blonde" Yoongi said and came to hug him. This was amazing. I was so thankful to God that everything is fine. After we all hugged him he went to his bed and sat down.

"Is everything okay?" Tae asked us. "You all looking a bit strange" he added.

"Actually.. Tae.. We are like brothers, you know" Namjoon started talking.

"Yeah, why?" Tae didn't get anything.

"You can tell us everything bro" Jimin replied and raised his hand while holding the same Taes picture.

"Ahh, so that's why" Tae said.

"It is the reason which do not give a peace of mind?" Jungkook asked.

"You know my story.. Sometimes I can't. I miss them a lot even though my father did wrong to me. I'm always wondering how is my sister, how she looks like. Does she looks like me? If her boyfriend treats her right?" Tae said and let down his head.

"We are here with you, everything will be fine" Hoseok said and came to hug Tae. How sweet and pure it is.

It was already 7pm and suddenly nurse came to Tae's ward. She brought dinner for him. It was chicken with rice, cucumber and black tea. So tasty I thought.

"Enjoy" she smiled and left.

"Okay now you have to eat" Namjoon said.

"Is it chicken? No way! You guys know I hate it" Tae replied.

"But you have to eat, we can't throw it" Namjoon told.

"Of course we won't. I know who wants it a lot" Tae started giggling. "Jin?" he started laughing.

"You are making fun from me" I told. But he was right. I wanted it so bad hahah.

"I'm not hyung, just go to eat it" Tae said to me and I gave up. Food was everything for me. I was thinking to open my restaurant one day, I wish it will happen.

"I'm sorry guys I didn't suggest this to you" I started apologize with my full mouth.

"It is okay Jin, we all know you" Yoongi replied. I was surprised to hear such a sweet words from him.

"But you know what Tae.. I'm older than you and you have to listen to me, the same like all of you" I started talking while bite some of cucumber.

"Otherwise what?" Tae asked. "You are going to eat all of us like this poor chicken?" Tae said and we all started laughing like crazy.

"I think it is time for me to go out already" Yoongi interrupted.

"Ahh, she will kick your ass if you won't be at home" Namjoon started making fun of Yoongi.

"Don't worry, I'm still the most luckiest man" Yoongi replied.

"So cute bro" Namjoon smiled and hitted very soft to Yoongi's right hand.

"So when you are going to invite us for a wedding?" Tae asked.

"I guess he is too shy to say this to Ibbeun" I replied and started laughing. Yoongi was standing with his no emotions face who was saying b*tch what? And this face made it even funnier. When I finished my meal my phone started ringing. Message just came to my phone.

"Oh" I started smiling. "She is going crazy because of me" I said.

"What? You already have a new girlfriend Jin?" Tae was surprised.

"Why do you even surprised? I mean.. Like you have never seen my face?" I replied with a huge smile on my beautiful face.