18

My sin was not specifically this or that but consisted of having shaken hands with the devil. The devil held me in his clutches, the enemy was behind me.

"Namjoon is almost there!" I shouted very loud while everyone were putting the last details. The main Taehyung's room looking incredible right now. It had a lot of green helium balloons actually the whole room was full of that. A few packs of confetti were laying on the table near the cake with 9 plates. We had to make this birthday one of the bests for our sunshine. He was cheering us all the time even when we had the worst times in our lives so today we had to do that. Hoseok was so precious to all of us. A lot. To stop the fights? To make everyone laugh out loud? To bring positivity in our lifes? Only Hoseok could do that. Our beloved Hobi. I should tell that Hoseok is the only one peace of dove between us. We all wanted to protect him so bad. It is a must for me as a hyung and for all of us as we have such a treasure.

"I'll light up the candles" Jeongyeon in a very sweet voice said while going.

"I'll do that" Jimin replied very fast and came to the cake first. "Go to your room, nobody wants you there" he said as if he knew what he is talking.

"Jiminssi why are you like this with her?" I was very surprised. She turned around very fast and run at her room with eyes full of tears. "At least be more respectful Jiminssi, you know she is having very tough times right now" I added. "And she is a friend of Taehyung" I said and tried to calm down Jimin but he seemed very suspicious about her.

At the other side of room I saw Yoongi sitting and talking with her girlfriend. I could see she was feeling a bit uncomfortable but Yoongi tried to make her relax while hugging her and comforting. She was looking very stunning in her outfit who perfectly matched with Yoongi's. He was wearing black jacket with black jeans while she was wearing very beautiful classy dress. Even though we had rule in our squad not to look at each other girlfriends it was really hard for me right now to take off my eyes from her.

Finally we have heard the way the doorbell is ringing and we knew Namjoon with Hoseok is here. Taehyung immediately went to open the door and we all stood up.

"Hyung hyung! Jungkook!" Jimin were shouting while giving confetti to me and Jungkook.

"You both take it also! Hyung! Ibbeunni!" he gave them also. Jimin grabbed a lighter very fast and lighten up the main candle on the cake. Jeongyeon came back from her room and I smiled to her when I caught her sight.

Since Hoseok entered the room we started singing Happy Birthday song and popped out our confetti at the same time.

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Hobi shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

생일 축하합니다
생일 축하합니다
사랑하는 호비씨
생일 축하합니다

He was so happy that it was hard to describe. I could see the way he became very emotional. Hoseok's smile was so big and bright that for a moment I thought woah he is the most happiest on this Earth. After we finished singing a song for him he hugged all of us very tight while saying thank you for a million times. Hoseok blow out the candles very fast and the one thing I wanted for him was that his all dreams come true. For real.

"Aish I almost started crying" he said with a huge smile. "I can't tell how happy I am, you are the best I have ever had" he added.

"Forget all the bad things what happened to you hyung" Taehyung came to Hoseok and hugged him.