4

"No no no Yoongi" I started shouting. "We have to take a picture first" I added with a huge smile on my face. Hoseok started smiling also.

"Oh, I knew you won't forget this hahah" Hoseok started laughing. I took out my Canon camera which I bought last year in Japan while visiting my family friends. Actually I loved art and now it became my passion.

"Okay guys let's do it" I said and raised my right hand. Everyone came closer to each other and we all hugged like a big big family. But it was true, we were like family, just brothers from another mothers. We were so happy that even waitress was looking at us with a smile on her face.

"That's so sweet" she replied.

"Thank you ma'am" we all replied while letting down our heads.

"Jungkook, is everything okay with you?" suddenly Jimin asked.

"Amm.. Actually not.." Jungkook replied. "Ahh, you know my problems with money, those bills are killing me now.." he said with a sad face.

"Same here" Hoseok added.

"Guys guys, I can help you. My place where I'm working is a pretty good, my salary is much bigger than you two together you know this" I started.

"Why you both didn't tell us earlier? I can help you as well even though I do not have that much" Namjoon added.

"No, just give me some time everything will be fine, if I'll need any help I'll tell you" Jungkook replied and smiled at us.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon asked with a serious face and now we were looking at Hoseok.

"I can't take your money as well, after I'll find another job I'll feel better" he replied and started drinking beer.

"This time I'm going to believe you but don't you dare hide from me things like this" Namjoon told and looked to Jungkook's and Hoseok's eyes.

"Seriously I want to sleep already" Yoongi said with a face full of tiredness.

"Are you always so tired with your girlfriend also?" Jimin replied.

"If I'll tell you Jimin you won't understand because you don't have one" Yoongi hitted with his words again. 

"Oh God" Jimin replied and rolled his eyes with a smile while I was laughing so hard.

"Guess what I have!" I finished laughing and became very serious at the same time. I took my backpack and showed boys what is inside.

"Oh nooo. Are you crazy Jin? We are not little boys to do that" Namjoon told me.

"I think it is cool" Yoongi replied and Hoseok with Jimin agreed with their heads.

"I don't think it is a good idea" Jungkook interrupted.

"Cmon guys, we are only live once" I shouted.

"Why you are so good at arguing?" Namjoon asked me.

"Because you know I'm the best" I said and started smiling like crazy.

"Oh, okay, let's go" Jungkook also added and I was very happy because all of them were feeling the same.

After some time we came to the park which was about 10km out of the city. This place was like a magical one for me. I spent my whole childhood here with my brother and sister. I always remember one old men who was selling the best ice cream. I have never ate something more tastier than this. I can feel the same delicious tasty in my mouth even after 12 years.

"So what now?" Namjoon asked.

"Follow me" I replied when I saw a fence who started covering the whole park from the beginning with his bordeaux color sturdy bricks. I came straight to this wall and took out my graffitti bottles. I picked up white color and started painting. Everyone were looking at me with a strange faces, I guess they had no idea what I'm doing.

"Jin?" Jimin asked.

"It is a..." Jungkook added.

"...flower?" Hoseok replied.

"Why are you drawing a flower with a seven leafs?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?" Yoongi started wondering.

"You should say something bro" Namjoon started also.

"It is a flower.. because.. My grandmother always said that whenever it will loose a leaf near will grow up another flower. Flower won't die, never. It will grow only more and more. The same like our friendship. It is like a flower and those seven leafs is all of us." I answered.

"Maybe one day when we won't be there anymore those new flowers will be our kids" Yoongi started thinking out loud.

"Exactly" I said and smiled.

"Oh my God boys how much I love all of you" Hoseok said. It was so pure and emotional.

"I couldn't ask for something more guys" Jimin added.

"Come here all, yours big daddy want to hug all of you" Namjoon said.

"I love you guys, a lot" Jungkook replied with tears in his eyes at the same time when we hugged each other. We were standing in a circle full of love and hugs for like five minutes.

"But you know.. I'm feeling bad because Tae is not there guys. He is a part of our flower also..." Jimin suddenly started talking.

"Yeah, I think we have to visit him right now" Namjoon approved. We all agreed on what Namjoon said and we were on our way to hospital. We had to support Tae because it was really hard for him. We have to do everything he would be able to feel better, is it what real brothers are for yes?

"Hello ma'am, we are looking for.." Jimin started talking with one nurse who was standing near the entrance and who was checking something in her computer.

"We are looking for Kim Tae-hyung" Namjoon finished Jimin's sentence.

"Hello, he is at the 307 ward right now" she replied with a solid face.

"Thank you so much" Namjoon told and we were already on our way to see our little blonde.

"Tadaaaam" Hoseok started shouting when we entered in a Tae's ward.

but he wasn't there..