𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

[unedited]

no tv, no phone and no boys

Sunday morning, Molly woke to a rude awakening by her mother. The woman tore off her blanket's and dragged her youngest out of bed by her ankles. Molly had been a deep sleeper, and it wasn't until a cup of ice water was being poured over her head that she sprung awake. Lorelai stood over her daughter, who stared up at her with wet hair and dark circled eyes.

The second Lorelai's arms crossed over her chest and a stern, motherly glare was sent down to Molly. The girl knew she'd done something, but she couldn't pinpoint what. She hadn't gone out with Wyatt the night before, rather gloating in her own bed over the passionate kiss she'd received.

The kiss she couldn't stop thinking of. Molly would've been an idiot if she had denied herself to him; Tristan was a damn good kisser. She had stayed up most of the night on the phone with Izzy, telling her every detail of the date.

And Molly hadn't thought to have done anything wrong, until Lorelai spoke up. "You went on a date and didn't tell me?" Her mother's electric blue eyes had a mixture of anger and betrayal; Molly's flooding with guilt.

"Rory's a fucking sni—"

"Rory knew?" Lorelai questioned, Molly was now confused. If Rory hadn't told her, who had? "I got a call from Emily this morning, on how she was just so thrilled about your choice in a boyfriend. When I asked her what she meant, she told me she saw you in Hartford yesterday going full Pretty In Pink!" Lorelai exclaimed, her arms flailing as she paced around the tight spaced room.

"I was not going Pretty In Pink!" Molly retorted, an open mouthed 'are you kidding me' expression taking over her tired face.

"You're totally Andie Walsh." Rory stated, poking her head into the room innocently.

Molly glared back at her sister, "shut up."

"Hey! Be nice to your sister." Molly rolled her eyes, pushing herself up from her bed and taking her towel from behind her door. "I'm not done talking to you!" Lorelai called out, following Molly from her room as she tried to make her way into the bathroom.

"I'm not going to run off and get pregnant, if we do it I'll be sure to—"

"If? You've gone out with this boy once and you're thinking of having sex with him?" Lorelai questioned, her eyes wide and her voice cracking.

"No, it was a damn hypothetical! But yeah, maybe if we're dating for a while, who knows!" Molly retorted, her arms flailing frustratedly as she walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"You're grounded!" Lorelai yelled through the bathroom door, Molly swung it open with a gasp. "For a month, no tv, no phone and no boys." Lorelai claimed, not a playful glint hidden in her demanding eyes.