𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

[unedited]

peaches and cherries

"Dean's coming over?" Molly questioned, her sister nodding as she stared at herself in the mirror. "Cool. Tell mom I'm going to Izzy's." Molly turned to walk out of her sisters room, not caring to spend a night with Dean over.

"Can't you at least try to like him?" Rory pleaded, stopping her sister from leaving.

Molly looked back at her, "hmm, let me think.." her head tilted giving her sister hope, "nope, bye."

She walked out the room with a corrupted smile, stopping the second the brunette called out to her. "You're so selfish!" Molly''s mouth gaped open with a breathy, disturbed laugh, spinning hot on her heals to face her sister.

"I'm selfish? For what? Not wanting to spend the night listening to your boyfriend, whom might I add is a jerk, talk over some movie while mom questions him and he plays pretend?" Molly spat out at her sister, fists bawled at her sides, fuming at the accusation.

"I do everything you want me to! I lie to mom-"

"Bull shit! I never ask you to lie to her."

"I pretended to like Tristan because-"

"You hated him from the start! And I probably should've listened to you, but I didn't and see where that got me!" Molly yelled, taking a sharp step in front of her sister. Rory backed away, Molly sighing out, "look, I'm not asking you to dump the guy. I'm just asking you to not try and force me to like him when we both know it won't happen." The red head lowered her voice, not giving her sister another chance to respond before storming out of the house.

She grabbed her skateboard, tossing it down onto the gravel and kicking off. Her walkman stuck from her pocket, headphones covering her ears as she pressed play Cherry Bomb blasting in her ears. She nearly laughed at the irony of the song being the first to play off the mix, but her frustrations kept her from doing so.

She skated until she hit town, walking into the diner as Luke wiped down the tables. With her board tucked between her arm, converse beating against the tile, she faced the man.

"He's not here." Luke told her blandly, spraying down a table, preparing to close up. "I can get you coffee or-"

"Where is he?" She asked, he shrugged and she pulled out her cellphone, flipping it open.

"When you find him tell him to come clean his damn room." Luke said as she exited the diner, her phone to her ear, skateboard set against the steps.

It rang twice, the clicking of him answering hitting her ear, "yo."

"Yo?" She responded, hearing his voice clear from the other end.

"Oh, shit, hey Cher. What's up?"