𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

[unedited]

As Molly walked to downstairs, she heard Sookie frantically yelling at Jackson

As Molly walked to downstairs, she heard Sookie frantically yelling at Jackson. Her mother told her they were having dinner together, and said to wear something nice. Which, Molly had ultimately decided that since it's not a Friday night dinner, the nicest thing she had to wear was a sweater and cargo pants.

The redhead smiled as she leaned against the canopy, watching Sookie cook. It was something she had done a lot of while growing up. She missed when Sookie would watch her and Rory, let them put in the simplest of ingredients.

She also missed, "pumpkin spice!" Not that Sookie had ever stopped calling her it.

"Hi, Sook." Molly lifted her hand in a small wave, walking through the kitchen and to her sisters room. The door was closed, but Molly walked in anyway, knowing Rory had been sat at her desk studying.

The brunette smiled as her sister walked in, "hey. Just getting a bit of work done before our house is filled with loud Danes men." Rory joked, scribbling down into her notebook as Molly sat on the bed.

"The only loud one is Wyatt.. but, I have a feeling he'll be particularly quiet at this dinner." Molly was not excited for the dinner. Though her and Wyatt had made up, there was still an unresolved tension.

"You ever gonna tell me what's going on with that?" Rory asked, turning in her chair to face her sister.

"Tell you?" Molly nearly laughed, she didn't care if it sounded demeaning. Rory wanting to know her personal life wasn't something Molly was willing to give her.

"I'm your twin, you can—"

"Trust you? So you can turn around and—" Molly stopped before she said anything stupid, she had been doing that too much lately. Stupid shit just spills out, "y'know, I'm just gonna go chill in my room until they get here." The redhead mumbled, runni a frustrated hand through her hair.

Molly had walked up to her room, ignoring her mother as she tried to talk to her. She knew what she was going to say, and it was dumb. Stay on your best behavior or don't go sneaking of with blondie. As if the woman hadn't noticed her spending the last few weeks without Wyatt at her side.

It wasn't long before she heard a knock on the front door. She didn't bother to move though, knowing she would be called down when it was time to eat. Why her mother had chosen to welcome Jess with an extravagant dinner? She had no idea.

Her plan of staying alone in her room was ruined though, "door stays open!" She heard her mother yell, Molly knew by the loud footsteps coming up the stairs who the woman was yelling at.

"That woman thinks I'm trying to get in your pants all the time. Could you imagine what she'd be like if she knew what—"

"Shut up." Molly hushed the blond, fearing her mother could somehow hear what he was saying.