𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

[unedited]

"When I said 'let's hang', I didn't mean let make out in your car

"When I said 'let's hang', I didn't mean let make out in your car." Molly laughed once she'd realized the position she was in. She'd made her way from the passenger seat to Wyatt's lap, with her back pressed to the steering wheel. She had never been more grateful for the horn not working.

"You started it." Wyatt retorted, his hands grasping her thighs as he kissed from her neck to her collarbone.

"All I did was say I'd roll us a joint." She stated, her arms fallen over his shoulders as she leaned into his touch.

"And that's sexy as hell, Cher." His hand moved down her thigh and to the center console. "Besides, I rolled before we left." He held the joint between their chests and she smiled.

Molly moved over him, diving into the backseat, not without struggle. Fortunately she hadn't kicked Wyatt but she managed to get stuck.

"Cute butt." Wyatt pinched her bottom, opening his own door as she got into the backseat.

"You got the lighter?" Molly asked, brushing her hair from her face. He held up the lighter and joined her in the back, sticking the joint between his lips as he closed the door.

He lit the joint, taking two hits before handing it off to Molly. She kicked her feet onto his lap and took a long hit from the joint. His hand fell to the outside of her thigh, tracing circles into her skin.

"Did I tell you Rory left for the rest of summer? She's going to Washington." The redhead said, the smoke from her lungs and the joint clouding in the car.

"Yeah, she told me about it. There's no way I'd spend my summer doing shit for school." Wyatt responded, taking the joint as she handed it back to him. "My summer is perfectly fine with smoking and spendin' time with the prettiest girl in town." Molly wanted to tease him on how corny that was but she couldn't hide the way she was fighting a blush.

"Just in town?" Molly joked, sitting up til their bodies were closer.

"Molly Claire, you're the prettiest woman I've ever met." He took a hit off the joint, cupping her cheek to bring her closer. Their mouths moved centimeters apart and he blew the smoke to her. She inhaled, but their mouths met and she was forced to exhale through her nose.

Molly broke away with a smile strung on her face, "smoke your, J." She teased, though her heart was beating a million miles an hour.

They finished the joint without any other interruptions, simply talking between each hit. The car was filled with smoke but neither seemed to care. They'd drove out of town, practically lost in the middle of nowhere. They weren't going to get caught any time soon.

"So, what does Lor think you're doing right now?" Wyatt asked, his knees against the door as he laid with his head in her lap.

"She knows I'm with you, except she thinks we're shopping." Molly responded, brushing her fingers through his blond hair.