𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

[unedited]

Molly woke up to a weight against her chest, feeling a body hug tight around her

Molly woke up to a weight against her chest, feeling a body hug tight around her. She could feel the wet kisses being planted on her face and wanted to shove the person who decided to attack her with love. Her eyes peaked open and the first thing she noticed was the blond locks.

"Happy birthday, my love." Wyatt planted a big kiss on her lips and sat up, watching as her eyes blinked sleepily.

"I'm making my wish early and its to go back to sleep." Molly grumbled, hugging him and bringing him back down to her.

"Well now that you've told me it, it wont come true." He teased, pressing a kiss to her nape as she ran her nails down his back.

"Hey, get away! My twin!" Rory shouted, running into the room and jumping onto the couple. "You're ruining our routine." Rory mumbled, laying her body on Wyatts back.

"And we're crushing your sister." Wyatt chuckled as Molly let out a groan at the weight on her chest.

"Whyd mom let you in?" Rory complained, rolling off to sit beside her sister. Wyatt didn't move though, keeping his head on her chest as he smiled at Rory.

"I brought coffee." Wyatt answered, knowing he could get away with anything if he brought the woman coffee. "And donuts." He kissed Mollys cheek and sat up.

"Did you get—"

"Yes, Rory, I got your favorite." Wyatt responded with a grin and the brunette jumped off the bed.

"This is why I love you!" Rory exclaimed, running down the hall making the blond's smile grow bigger.

"I've got a present for you but you should get dressed." He told her, knowing she was likely in a t-shirt and underwear. Wyatt got up from the bed, pointing to the coffee on her nightstand.

"This is why I love you." Molly mocked her sister, though he knew she meant it as she grabbed the cup happily.

He left the room and Molly got up, closing her door. She went to her dresser, digging for something to wear. Molly wished she had planned better, wanted to try on everything until she found the right out. It was too cold to wear a dress, and there was no reason for one. Not cold enough for a sweater, and Molly hated it all.

"Fuck it." Molly grabbed a t-shirt, it was tight but she loved the dark green with her hair. She pulled out her tight knitted fishnets, it was a new pair with flowers designed into the pattern. She grabbed her favorite jean skirt, and put it all on. She would grab her jacket on the way out, along with her converse.

Molly walked down the hall to her bathroom, brushing her teeth and combing through her hair. It was curly today, and she liked the way it looked down so she let it be.