𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

[unedited]

"Wait, do I have to wear a suit?" Wyatt asked, stretched out on Beau's couch, watching the two race on mario kart

"Please wear something nice. My grandparents will be there and you should know my mom cant keep a secret for long." Molly responded, zoned into the tv and Wyatt sighed, knowing the expectations of her grandparents.

Richard liked him. He supported his dreams. While Emily still looked at him with a twisted frown. She hated him, no matter how hard he tried.

"I have a suit." Wyatt told her, and she took her eyes off the game, looking back towards the blond. "I had a few interviews in the spring." He shrugged, picking up the joint off the table.

"You have a suit, right?" Molly asked Beau, her focus back on the screen.

"Huh?"

"Dude, you're coming too." Wyatt kicked his leg out, hitting Beau's shoulder.

"Did Sookie cater her own wedding?"

"I thought I was picking you up." Wyatt stated when he walked downstairs to the girl with to-go cup in her hand.

"Mom was coming here." She shrugged, eyeing him up as he adjusted his sleeves. The blue button up and dress pants surprised her. His hair was combed through, hat gone, he looked good. Especially with the summer tan he wore so pretty.

"You look beautiful." He said, grabbing his keys off the hook and walking behind the counter.

"Thanks, you're—yeah, hot." Molly leaned forward and he kissed her, so quick but not quick enough.

"Woah!" Kirk shouted, standing up from his seat. "They kissed! You guys kissed!" They wanted to be surprised but the town planned for everything. Everyone talked and this would spread fast.

"Kirk, she's my girlfriend." Wyatt told him, lacing their fingers together and Molly stepped down from the chair. The word sounded odd coming from him, but she liked it.

"See at the wedding Kirk!" Molly waved and the mans jaw dropped.

"Your wedding?"

"Sookie and Jacksons!" Molly shouted as they walked out the dinner. The door slammed closed behind them, Molly struggling down the steps in her heels.

"Can we skip the wedding and go make out?" Wyatt unbuttoned the first two on his shirt.

"Can you go one night without being a horndog?" Molly asked, letting go of his hand when they got to his car. He had parked at the diner after they got back from Beau's.

"Can I still kiss you?" He asked with a pout, Molly nodded, rolling her eyes as she opened her door.

"Just keep it PG." Molly told him, climbing inside and he did the same, starting the car as they buckled.