𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

[unedited]

"Jess! Turn that down!" Molly pounded on the wall, wrapping herself in the blankets as she stumbled off the bed

"Jess! Turn that down!" Molly pounded on the wall, wrapping herself in the blankets as she stumbled off the bed. She went right to Wyatt's dresser, pulling out the first shirt and tugging it on.

The music didn't budge and swore as she stomped towards his room. Molly pounded her fists against his door until it finally swung open.

"What?" Jess asked, raising a brow at the girl stood in front of him. He wasn't surprised to find out she had stayed the night. He was, however, surprised that she was pounding on his door at ten in the morning.

"I was sleeping." She stated, he rolled his eyes but walked back to turn the music down. "Not that I don't appreciate TOOL but it's annoying when it wakes me up." Molly couldn't help but to admit that she loved the band, Jess had good taste in music.

"It wouldn't be a problem if you actually slept in your own bed." Jess retorted, half tempted to slam the door in her face right then.

"As if you don't have Shayne over all the time." Molly rolled her eyes, having been witness to his very intimate relationship.

"Shayne doesn't stay the night."

"Huh. I wonder why that would be? Maybe because Luke actually trusts Wyatt and I." She said with a salted smile, and he let out a laugh.

"If only Luke knew the shit you've done." Jess retorted with a glare.

"You're no better than I am." Molly couldn't stand to listen to him anymore. He thrived off of it, Jess loved to watch people suffer.

She turned her back on him, hearing the door slam closed shortly after and she stepped into the bathroom. Molly was surprised each time she saw her toothbrush still in the cup holder. Luke didn't seem to care that she stayed the night and recently, neither had Lorelai.

It wasn't as though she had moved in or stayed over every night. Only when it was convenient. Like last night, Wyatt had a late game and Molly was too tired to walk home. Or last weekend when they had gotten back late from Hartford.

After brushing her teeth and putting on the jeans she had on the day before, Molly walked downstairs. She wasn't surprised when Wyatt was nowhere in sight. The first time she stayed the night and he had did it, she was confused, but she quickly learned that unless she was up before the sun now, she wouldn't see much of Wyatt before lunch.

"Molly! Who's Wyatt dancing with?" The red head blinked tiredly at her mother, surprised by the greeting.

"Wyatt doesn't dance unless he's had alcohol." Molly mumbled, grabbing a mug and holding it out for Luke to fill.

"I need a partner." Lorelai muttered, her face twisted into a deep thought.

"I'm sure you'll find someone." Molly said, though she didn't care too much for the dance competition. "Luke, why don't you—"