𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"Ms Gilmore, you can't bring that child into my classroom

"Ms Gilmore, you can't bring that child into my classroom." Molly cocked a brow at her teacher, the baby strapped to her chest, sound asleep.

"She's for educational purposes." Molly stated, though she would rather take the baby home.

"Well, Mr Smith seems to have gotten these babies real life like this year." The woman peaked at the sleeping baby and Molly smiled innocently. The woman didn't argue any further and the teen was off to her seat.

"Is this like some senior proje—holy shit, that's a real baby." Mina exclaimed as Molly sat beside her and the red head nodded.

"This is what happens when your mother is insane." Molly joked right before her boyfriend came stumbling into the classroom. He was in his game day suit, having the first game of the season later that night.

Wyatt made his way around the class and burst into a fit of laughter when he saw his girlfriend. He knew Lorelai had joked about it, but he didn't think she would actually enforce it.

"Don't laugh cause she's your problem too." Molly smiled at the blond and he rolled his eyes.

"My baby girl isn't a problem." Wyatt retorted, leaning down to kiss Hazel's forehead. "I can take her if—"

"No, no, she's sleeping." Molly swatted his hands as he reached for the baby.

"This isn't.." Mina went wide eyes at the couple and Molly shook her head.

"My niece. My moms form of teaching me a lesson." Molly told her, handing Wyatt her bag and he took out her books knowingly. "She's a pretty easy baby though." Molly knew how happy of a baby Hazel was, she rarely cried. Although, recently she had been teething.

"She's so cute." Mina said, smiling at the baby on Molly's chest. "And that ring! Woah, are you two engaged?" She asked, drawing the attention of the classmates in front if them.

"No, its a family ring. It's just a promise ring." Wyatt answered, not needing to hear shit about that in the locker room. Word spread fast in the small school, rumors spread like wildfire and assumptions are made.

"Shit, I didn't mean—"

"It's okay." Molly assured her and Wyatt hesitated to agree. "It's the finger I have it on." She said, looking back at the blond and he sighed with a nod.

"You decided what hand you wanted it on." Wyatt retorted, he had his homework out on the desk, trying to scribble down the answers.

"My parents would never let me date someone." Mina stated, envying the love they share for each other.

"Our friend Lane's mom is the same way." Wyatt told her and the girl was surprised.

"Does Lane go to this school?" Mina asked them, interested in meeting someone she can relate to.