𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

[unedited]

"If my mom catches us, we're so dead

"If my mom catches us, we're so dead." Molly laughed quietly, laid back on the roof of her childhood home. It was cloudless, every star too beautiful not to look at.

Normally they would have done this on the diner, but since Lorelai still had Molly under a curfew; Wyatt decided to improvise.

"Hey, you're on the property, aren't ya?" He asked sarcastically, adjusting his arm as a pillow. Molly merely smiled, turning flat on her back and squinting.

"Do you know any constellations?" Molly asked him, tilting her head to the sky.

"Orion is right there." He pointed out, "which has taurus as its belt."

Molly turned her head towards him, "so you do pay attention in class?" She teased, leaning into his side with a laugh.

"You're the one always drawing on your notes." He retorted with a smile, tilting his head towards her. They were merely inches apart, "how mad would Lor be if I kissed you on her house?" Wyatt asked in a whisper, his hand already pressed to her cheek.

"So mad." Molly leaned in though, smiling against his lips as he pulled her closer. She could've stay right there forever, if her bedroom window was opened.

"Are you two idiots making out of the roof?" Rory asked, holding up the note Molly left on her bed.

"We were watching the stars, read the note." Molly responded, sitting up from her spot.

"Come on, you'll die up there." Rory called them back in and the pair climbed down into the window. They stood in Mollys room, staring like deer in headlights.

"Such a buzz kill, Ror." Wyatt sighed out, falling backwards onto the bed. "You coulda joined us." He told her, grabbing one of Mollys pillows and making himself comfortable on the bed.

"If my mom find you, you're both dead." Rory warned them and the blond shrugged.

"Does that make you an acquaintance?" He smirked, only for the girl to pull him by his ankles. "Jeez! Okay, I'm going." He blurted, holding out his arms in surrender.

"See you tomorrow?" Molly questioned, though she already knew the answer.

"And every day after that." He waved to the two before exiting out the window in a way he had many times before.

Molly couldn't hide her smile as she turned back to Rory. She hadn't stopped to think about the heartbreak she felt losing Carter, too caught in her infatuation with Wyatt. He kept her sane, made all the hurt flood her brain.