𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

[unedited]

Senior Prom was exactly what you'd expect, a bunch of seniors, a few junior's and one lucky sophomore

Senior Prom was exactly what you'd expect, a bunch of seniors, a few junior's and one lucky sophomore. Molly Gilmore was outnumbered by upperclassmen. She'd underestimated the amount of glares and wide eyes she'd get as she walked through the doors with her arm latched around Beau's.

She understood though, why they looked at her the way they had. She had seemed to get with Beau Russell, super 'jock' who hadn't dated anyone in his highschool career. He was desirable, attractive, and had a stunning personality, but he didn't care for relationships. No matter how many girls had thrown themselves at him at one of his infamous parties.

Yet, here he was, walking into Prom with the precious Molly Gilmore.

Molly wasn't popular though, she wasn't a cheerleader, or some stuck up who got her way all the time. She was simply, that red head Wyatt hangs out with. That's how people at school knew her.

Her hands were beginning to sweat, the dress she'd chosen beginning to feel too tight. She was nervous, but it wasn't her night. It was Beau's and she refused to ruin it for him.

"This is lame." Beau stated, continuing to hold her arm as he gazed around the ballroom.

"You wanted to come." Molly declared, reaching over to adjust his crooked tie.

"I could be prom king." He joked, walking towards the punch bowl, which had been surrounded by a group of guys. She'd seen them in the halls, heard their loud cheering whenever someone would crack a misogynistic joke.

"Russell! What up, man?" Molly held back her face of disgust as she watched Beau smack his hand into the other boys. "And the lady of the night." The boy panned over to her, Molly forcing a smile as she recognized them as the guys who'd helped him ask her.

"Hey, ginger." Molly glared at Ethan at his choice of words. "Still as feisty as ever, I see."

"Ignore him, he's taken a few too many baseball's to the head." One of the guys said, slightly pushing Ethan away from her.

"I'm curious though." Ethan stated, earning several eye rolls. "Nah, nah, hear me out. This girl, is like.. like Danes' number fucking one and she even got Beau to break his virgin dating streak so—"

"We're not dating." Beau inputted, moving his arm out of Molly's hold. "We're friends."

"Man, you're not friends with a girl like this unless you're getting something. You think Danes is friends with her for sleepovers and shit?"

Molly laughed, "you clearly don't know Wyatt as well as you think you do if you think he doesn't love sleepovers." She retorted, glaring down the boy in front of her. He wasn't intimidated though, merely laughing in her face.