𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

[unedited]

dads side

Molly skated down the busy sidewalk, Rory not far behind as they caught up to their mother walking towards the market. Molly had been giving her sister the silent treatment for three days, waiting for an apology for calling her selfish. She hadn't even thought to tell her mother or sister of the kiss shared between her and Wyatt. The only person who knew was Izzy and she was sworn to secrecy.

Things between her and the blond were awkward, a slight tension between them each time they were alone together. She tried to pretend as if it never happened, but each time she looked at him she could still feel the soft touch of his lips. Yet, they didn't dare speak of it. She wasn't ready for it.

Rory had run past her, catching up to her mothers side, "mom, can you get me a gatorade?" Molly asked, not daring to follow the two inside.

"Sure, thing-" the three turned, hearing the loud engine of a motorcycle down the street. Something unusual in their small town.

Doose walked out of the market with the noise, "damn motorcycles are a scourge."

"Yeah!" The two Lorelai's answered, Molly knowing they were thinking otherwise.

"They're loud, they're dangerous. We should ban them from town." Taylor said, Molly rolled her eyes at the man.

"Haven't you practically done that with Wyatt's dirt bike?" Molly questioned, lifting her board from the ground and holding it behind her so he wouldn't see.

"Oh, that kid shouldn't own anything with a motor." Taylor retorted, Lorelai snickering lightly as she had agreed with him. "Oh, gotta get away from that noise." Taylor grumbled as the motorcycle neared them. He ran back inside, the three left watch the unknown man find a place to park his bike.

"Kill me and bury me with that bike." Lorelai said, walking closer to the edge of the sidewalk.

"Is it a Harley?" Rory asked, Lorelai shook her head with an awestruck smile.

"That is a-" the three turned around with surprise as Wyatt walked up behind them, "2000 Indian, eighty horse power, five speed, close ratio, Andrews transmission."

"And I wanna get one." Lorelai stated as he finished.

"No!" The twins exclaimed.

"Why not?" Lorelai and Wyatt asked, both in awe over the bike.

"You'd die."

"Oh, that."

The bike finally stopped, on the corner just beside the market. The three Gilmore's turned around, not wanting to stare any longer, while Wyatt was tempted to walk up to the man and ask about the bike.