Introduction

Hi chaps! I'm glad we're meeting again. Wanted to thank all of you for the tremendous amount of love you guys have been showering over my novels.

You know that's the thing which keeps me motivated to write more and more every day! Therefore, I'm back with another one of my favorite fantasies (not completely mine though), sharing with you all so that you can enjoy them, too!

The chapters with some ungodly, unholy, sensual content will have 💋in their names, so that you can decide to read it on YOUR OWN RISK!!
The symbols are:

Steamy-💋
Sensual-💋💋
Explicitly sexual!!!!!- 💋💋💋

Disclaimer: This story is going to be EXPLICIT!!!!!!!! I beg you not to read it if you're below 18 years!!!!!!!!!! Also, I DO NOT, for the love of God, encourage any kind of kindle that has been mentioned in this book.

The characters are just a part of my imagination! Any resemblance to anyone, living or dead, is purely a coincident. Do not barge in with comments talking about anything that is not ethical (This book isn't!!!).

AND PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE READING THIS BOOK!!!

IT MAY HIGHTEN YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST DESIRES BUT C'MON!!!

CHILL!!!

DON'T LET YOU DEVICES WITHNESS ANYTHING UNGODLY!!!!

With that said,

Have fun!!!!