4

A little steamy content at the end of this chapter!!!! Read it quick coz for the next one, you might have close your😵.... (That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot!)

.

.

.

The flight was delayed by an hour. Therefore, by the time they all reached the hotel, everyone was exhausted. Jake followed the hotel staff carrying his things into his room. He thanked him and gave him $100 tip.

The exhaustion had taken over him a lot more than he could have imagined. So he went to the washroom and turned on the faucet of hot water. Taking all his clothes off, he hopped into the shower, letting the hot water wash away all his stress and exhaustion.

On the other hand, Briana was sitting in her room, drinking the first thing she found in the hotel mini fridge. She was pissed! Damn pissed!! Jake had insulted her in front of everyone but not even once did he bother to approach her and apologize. Forget about apologizing, he acted as if everything was normal!

Didn't it affect him? Does his conscience call him out?

Of course, why would he even think about all that! Having worked with him so long Briana was convinced that he hardly cared about anyone but him. She knew he was a serious man and all but what's the harm in being friendly? No one's gonna bite you or something!

 She knew he was a serious man and all but what's the harm in being friendly? No one's gonna bite you or something!

At least learn to apologize!

However, she didn't want to think about him and get wasted like that! So she did the only thing a sane person would do.

Crashed the bed!

~~~

The next morning, everyone, including the owner of the New York hotel chain were present for the meeting. Jake had to deliver his best presentation in order to bang the deal with them. After an hour of explaining and presenting his ideas, he finally made it!

The deal was signed and they all decided to celebrate it together. Jake, along with his employees and others booked the nearest club. It was a small success party as many more were to come after it.

It was almost 5 in the evening and Jake was getting ready in his suite. He wore a beige shirt with black trousers and a black blazer to go with it. His hair was neatly combed back, making him look drool worthy. He smirked at his image in the mirror as today he was completely free.