5💋💋💋

EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

.

.

.

The girl with Jake kept telling him that what they were doing was wrong. She wanted to leave but Jake didn't let her. On resisting, Jake grabbed her wrist and started walking out of the club. They were now in the lobby of the club which led to a flight of stairs.

"Please I'm sure you don't want to do this", the girl hesitated.

On hearing that, Jake was losing his calm. Never in his life had a girl resisted him so much, which was a good point for him as it turned on his animalistic side even more. Suddenly, he pulled her forward and pushed her in an alley like area.

"Wha-"

"Sshhhh", Jake cut her off as he pushed her to the nearest wall. "Relax babe", he dragged the words as he slid his finger down her face.

Her breath got hitched! She didn't know where to go. It was not like she didn't want him; he was gorgeous as fuck but somewhere deep down, she felt bad for his intoxicated state.

"I-I..", she tried to speak but was silenced immediately when Jake pressed his body onto her.

", she tried to speak but was silenced immediately when Jake pressed his body onto her

"Don't. Don't try to stop me, babe", he leaned closer and whispered in her ears. "You're trying to play with a fucking tiger!", he hissed, biting her earlobe which earned him a moan from her.

Satisfied by her reaction, he continued to slide his finger down her face, to her neck and onto her boobs. As soon as his finger reached there, her breath got caught in her lungs, not letting her exhale anymore.

"Hmmm", Jake moaned as he formed circles around her bosoms, finally doing what he wanted to do for so long. His one hand made circles around her boobs while the other tightened around her waist, pulling her into him. As if on que, she arched her back, not able to control the moans that escaped on the simple touch of their bodies.

Jake's hand lingered on her boobs for some time and then finally going down her breast to her torso, playing with her waistline. This time, even her hand circled around his neck as she pulled him towards herself, their bodies crushing into each other's.

Without wanting to wait anymore, Jake turned the knob of the door right behind her, pushing them inside the room. Without looking which room they were in, Jake pushed her against the nearest wall.

"You are intoxicating me, babe", he said seductively in her ears.

"Mmmmm", she moaned unable to say anything as his every touch made her more and more wet.

Slowly, Jake reached for the hem of her dress, moving back a little to look into her eyes. Somewhere, there was a lingering feeling in his mind that what they were doing was going to cost them a lot, even though none of them knew each other. Pushing the thought at the back of his mind, he swirled her around abruptly.