1💋

This story will feature the cast of 365 Days but their story will be told by my mind.

.

.

.

It was 7 in the morning and the way he was sleeping was a living proof of the fact that how exhausted he was. Last night was definitely something. He did the deed millions of time until she screamed for him to stop.

Suddenly, the alarm went off which broke Jake from his deep slumber. Without opening his eyes, he turned it off like he used to. Tossing the sheets away from his body, he rubbed his eyes and stretched. He turned to the other side of the bed to find the same girl sleeping next to him. He looked at her and smirked because the moment he had removed the sheets, it revealed the beautiful body sleeping underneath.

The girl was naked!

Stark Naked!

And he enjoyed the morning view.

Last night he found her in the club, dancing and seducing him to no limits. He knew he was handsome and she was another one of his quests. Soon after a few drinks, Jake had been sloshing his tongue down her throat like there was no tomorrow. The girl had been enjoying him, too, so it took no time for him to convince her to leave the party with him. He drove the girl to her apartment and together they crashed on her bed, doing ungodly things to each other.

 He drove the girl to her apartment and together they crashed on her bed, doing ungodly things to each other

After enjoying his morning view, he got up and dressed to leave for his place.

"Good morning, Babe", the girl woke up by the clicking sound of his belt.

"Good morning", he frowned. Of course, he didn't know her name. For him, it wasn't necessary to know the names of his quest because for him, they were only one-night stands.

The best stress busters.

"Where are you going so early?", she asked, propping up her head on her elbow.

"Can't stay at yours forever!", he smirked.

"I'm not asking you to stay forever but stay for some time. At least for the breakfast. I'll order something! Until then, we can try what we did yesterday...", she suggested, biting her lips, seductively.

"No need! I'll take off. Got things to take care of!", he winked at her.

"Hey? But when are we meeting again?", she asked as Jake grabbed his things, prepared to leave.

"In your dreams!", he smiled devilishly before banging the door shut behind him.