11

Time for Some Blast from the Past...

.

.

.

Jake was in his bed when he heard some noises coming from his house. At first he ignored it but the noise kept getting shriller and louder. He tried to cover his ears with the pillow as he grunted in sleep but all in vain.

Unable to get the noise to stop, ultimately, he threw the pillow away and sat up straight. Cursing whoever was his irritating alarm for the day, he got off the bed and walked towards the window to see who it was.

 Cursing whoever was his irritating alarm for the day, he got off the bed and walked towards the window to see who it was

Suddenly, he halted his steps when realization hit him.

The source of the noise was indeed his own house. What made him stop was that he living all fucking alone!

Rubbing his eyes open, he looked around the area to grab something, hell anything, that was sharp enough to pierce the intruder's heart out. On looking around, he found a baseball bat which would be good enough to at least knock the person unconscious.

He carefully tiptoed to the door and creaked it open just to see where the intruder was. On looking around the place he found the kitchen lit up which meant that the person was in there.

But why would someone steal food out of all the things?

"You're so dead!", he whispered to himself as he hurried down the stairs.

He ran towards the kitchen and hide behind the wall to see where the intruder was. He couldn't see where the person was but surely someone was opening the fridge.

1

He stepped closer...

2

He grabbed the bat tightly..

3

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH", both the intruder and Jake screamed as soon as they came face to face.

"What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???", the intruder screamed.

"GEORGIA???????", Jake mouth fell to the ground.

"Hell yeah, man! What the fuck were you doing?????", she covered her heart with her hand to calm the erratic beating. "You scared the shit out of me, J", she sighed, audibly.

"I scared you???", Jake couldn't believe his ears. "YOU scared me!!!!!, he accused her.

 "YOU scared me!!!!!, he accused her