21💋💋

Steaming Feelings!

.

.

.

Jake was sleeping peacefully when his alarm went off abruptly. Feeling sleepy, he put it off. After a little bit of shifting in the bed, he sat up straight. He looked at the phone kept on the side table which displayed the time as 8 in the morning. Keeping it back on the table, he stretched to get the sleep out of his system, only to jerk his hand when he felt a little pain in it.

He examined his arm to check the wound. It was surely better but required little attention. He nodded as he decided to get it checked after the office hours. He got off the bed and dashed straight to the washroom to freshen up.

When he got out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his torso, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

In came Briana who was holding a tray filled with food and completely ready for office.

"Good morn-", she stopped mid-sentence upon turning around to find Jake standing near the washroom with nothing on but a towel. She was reminded of the day when he stood in the similar manner when he visited her last time.

 She was reminded of the day when he stood in the similar manner when he visited her last time

This morning view definitely had her toes curled. Body dripping wet with damp hair that he had tried to sleek back untidily. The towel was tied way lower than it was supposed to be, showing her the perfect V-shape that descended down into the world of pleasure.

"I didn't know you were a sucker for men in towel!", he mocked her yet again.

Briana tore her gaze away from his body as she realized what she was doing- Ogling at her boss yet again!

"Oh God, fire me already!", she cursed under her breath.

Jake noticed her muttering under her breath and smiled. He walked up to her with the intension of making fun of her all over again. On seeing him approach her, she scurried away to towards the bed and kept the tray on the side table to dodge him.

Jake noticed her getting embarrassed and decided to pursue her yet again.

With Briana, many things were happening with him for the first time.

-He felt like teasing someone, in a positive way.

-He allowed her to get inside his personal elevator.

-Gave her a ride back home and stayed with an employee for so long.

-For the first time someone got out of their way to help him, demanding nothing in return.

And now, pursuing her to tease her again about catching her drooling at her.