34😵😵😵

Having your Lover right in front of you, but not able to hold them, is the Worst Feeling Ever!

.

.

.

The whole night, Briana kept thinking about what possibly Jake could be talking about. She hadn't opened the box yet because honestly, she didn't have it in herself to find the lover of the person who she was in love with. How could she possible do that?

How in the world was she supposed to find that girl for him? He didn't even tell her anything specific about her except the fact that she was with him the other night. But when has he ever gone to New York without her? And as far as she remembers, Jake didn't go to any clubs, except the night when all his colleagues joined him.

So who could that girl be with him that he spent the night with?

Just when she was about to go through her phone to check the pictures, something clicked.

Something clicked in her mind and her eyes widened at it.

"Holy Crap!!!!!!", she cursed and sat up straight instantly.

She got off the bed and dashed straight for the velvet box that he had given her

She got off the bed and dashed straight for the velvet box that he had given her. Jake was not at all good at playing riddles so he wouldn't want anyone else to solve them for him, until-

"No way in The Fucking Hell!!!!!", her eyes bulged out of her sockets as soon as she saw what was there in the box.

Nicely wrapped with a gold paper, inside the box was her FREAKING BRACELET!!!!! Briana didn't anticipate this at all!!!! Jake informed her that the bracelet was the only thing that he had of hers! She had no clue that all this time, he had been holding onto this from that night!!!!

It was the only thing that could lead her to the girl he loves

At that moment, her legs gave up and she slammed right down on the floor. Tears started flowing down her cheeks as the realization dawned upon her.

So the whole life she had been fussing about that one man whom she loved with everything she had, only to find that he loved her back just the same.

Her heartbeats were erratic and her head throbbed with too much thinking and processing. She never knew even in her wildest dreams that Jake had been after her all this time!!!

She had no clue that Jake was in love with the woman who had stayed the night with him!!! Her happiness knew no bounds! She was head-over heels for this guy and what's better than finding out that he's thinking about you just the same!!!