16

Thunder Blunder at the door!
.
.
.
( The cover song fits the best for this chapter.
Little suggestion- Listen to this while reading this chapter)☺️☺️

.

.

.

"Miss Chester, we need to see Jake Cooper right away!", the same officers that came yesterday stood at her door.

Briana couldn't believe that they had the audacity to turn up this early in the morning just to investigate about an accident!! Didn't they have a better time to come over?

"Excuse me? I guess you didn't see the time before coming over!", she grunted. Of course, she couldn't say much because they were officers and had a reason to visit Jake.

"Doesn't matter! We have been given a duty and we have to do that no matter what the hour of the day!", the officer said in an authoritative tone.

"I respect that, sir, but you need to understand that it;s too early-"

"We don't care! I told you the same thing yesterday as well that we'll be coming again

"We don't care! I told you the same thing yesterday as well that we'll be coming again. Now let us speak to Jake Cooper!", the other one said, shoving her away and walked right into the room where Jake slept.

"Hey wait! You can't just barge in-"

"Stay out of this, Miss Chester!", one of the officers said while the other one pulled the sheet away from a sleepy Jake.

"Mr. Cooper! Wake up! We're here to take you", the other one said shaking Jake to wake him up. "Get up, Jake Cooper!!!", he said.

"What the hell- who-what is it officer?", a sleepy Jake said as the officer made him sit up straight.

"67LNE878 Aston Martin belongs to you?", the other one keeping Briana at bay asked.

"Yea-yes but what's the matter, officers?", a baffled Jake looked around the people surrounding him.

"You're under arrest for trespassing a Government Property!", the officer holding onto Jake said.

"What the fuck-"