31😲😲

Time for some Reality Check!

.

.

.

That night, Briana couldn't sleep no matter how hard she tried. Later, Ricky came over after office to check upon her. She waived him off by saying that she wasn't feeling good about continuing the work in the same company. She said she felt she needed a change of occupation. Upon initial hesitation and denial, Ricky finally accepted what she felt was right for her.

They had dinner together where he told her about this woman he saw at the hotel today who kept on demanding stupid things from the house keeping which brought her to the company's notice.

The house-keeping complaint about her to Ricky as he was the Grievances Officer in Jake's hotel. That's when he went over to the lady's room and spoke to her about her behavior. But to his astonishment, she seemed to be a very brave woman who ordered all sorts of wine and beverages and had no body to share all those with. Which is the reason why she made illicit demands so that someone from the staff would eventually turn up to her and she could share it with them.

 Which is the reason why she made illicit demands so that someone from the staff would eventually turn up to her and she could share it with them

Briana found that very interesting and appreciated the smartness about her just like Ricky did. He also told her how they talked about her family, friends and everything, until his shift was over.

After talking about such things, they finally called it a day and he left.

Now Briana was left with her broken self. Frustrated by the continuous efforts to sleep, she sat up straight on her bed. She closed her eyes for a second to calm down the disaster that had risen in her, only to find herself with him, with Jake even in her subconscious mind. Her mind took her to the day when she first met him, to the day she first got to know him as a boss.

 Her mind took her to the day when she first met him, to the day she first got to know him as a boss

And how later those interactions turned into feelings and those feelings into something much more. She remembered the day when she finally confessed to herself how she felt about him, but decided to give them time because she knew Jake wouldn't accept her.

She knew she was not his type. She was a shortcake, a person who wouldn't be appreciated by someone who liked the different models with big boobs and booty. She wasn't one of them.