35😚💋

Head's blown, Heart's sown! Now what are we waiting for? Another invasion????

.

.

.

To say that Jake was flabbergasted would be the understatement of the year. He had no clue that all this time when he was pouring his heart out to her best friend, her fiancé had been standing there all this time.

 He had no clue that all this time when he was pouring his heart out to her best friend, her fiancé had been standing there all this time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nervous Georgia started biting her nails as she had no clue what to do. Just mere seconds ago she had noticed someone standing behind them and that's when she saw her.

Before Jake could clarify anything, Mia started running away from him. This confused him even more as he didnt know whether to stop her or let her go, because honestly, this marriage was not possible now. He turned around to look at Georgia.

She raised her brows at him in a 'duh' expression. What was he waiting for?

"GO!!", she yelled, practically pushing him to go after her.

Jake turned around and started running as fast as he could. Mia was already way ahead of him so he had to buckle up.

"Miaaaaaa, WAIT!!!!", he called after her, but to no avail.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She wasn't ready to listen.

"C'mon babyyyy, at least hear me out!!!", he shouted.

"Don't!", she warned him, as she halted. "Don't ever try to call me 'Baby'!", she pointed her finger at him. "This is what you have been doing behind my back?", she yelled at him. "And I, just like any stupid girl kept on preparing for the marriage, which apparently isn't happening!"

"No-No, Mia, not at all. It's not what you think-"

Not what I think?, she cut him off. "Are you even hearing yourself, right now? I fucking heard you! I heard you talk to her about that 'special love' of yours and you still have the audacity to tell me that 'it's not what I think'?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know I have been a jerk to you and I should have told you about this girl that I was lookin-"

"You have been looking for a girl from the NY Club.", she cut him off again as she tried to digest the newly found data. "Is that why you were willing to spent time with me and then marry me, because you thought I'm the one you fucked that night???", she grimaced.