32💔💔

And the Reality is worse thAN you could have imagined it to be...

.

.

.

Jake was driving back home in his car as he tried to concentrate on the road, except his mind was somewhere else, possibly in the thing which was there in his pocket. On finding that broken piece of the bracelet at Briana's house, he slammed it into his pocket right away.

He made some stupid excuse in front of Briana so that he could leave as soon as possible. However, he made sure she was fine before he left.

Presently, he was driving rash, making it quick to his home

Presently, he was driving rash, making it quick to his home. As soon as he reached his mansion, he got out of the car and slammed the door shut. The next thing he knew; he was rushing to reach his room. On the way, he didn't even care to lock his gate as he made it right for his room.

Jake dashed straight to the side table kept beside his bed. He opened the drawer quickly and got the box out of it. On opening it, he took out the broken piece of bracelet while keeping the box beside him. Then he fished out another piece of the bracelet from his pocket.

Before forming any assumptions, he wanted to be sure about both the pieces being the same. There could be hundreds of those kinds but only one.. only one piece could fit perfectly with the other.

And that other piece was in his hands.

As soon as he kept both the broken pieces together, to his surprise, they didn't match!

Jake narrowed his eyes in confusion. How was it possible for them not to match? The beads of the bracelet were not in co-ordination. There was something missing which didn't allow the two broken pieces to get attached perfectly.

He was about to keep both of them back into the box when his eyes fell on something, shining from the corner of the drawer. He bent down and fetched out the thing from the dark.

To his astonishment, it was a bead which might have fallen down while taking out the bracelet from the box

To his astonishment, it was a bead which might have fallen down while taking out the bracelet from the box. His heart was beating faster and faster. It was like he was just moments away from discovering the reality. The room was silent which made his heart beat sound all the more wild than it already was.