3

There's always a first time and for them, it's today!

.

.

.

For the first time, he had allowed someone to travel with him in the elevator. He liked his personal space and so did Briana which made her feel uncomfortable as she stood behind him. That kind of proximity with her boss, whom she adored so much, had her hard!

Looking at him from where she stood, she could perfectly see those round, squeezy ass of her boss which made her want to smack them hard! The sudden urge to spank them or even as much as touch them rose in her.

She tilted her head in a way, to get a better look at them and imagined how it would feel to touch them, to have them in her hands, while he was hugging her or best, was on top of her, on her bed, all naked, all sweaty-

"You done checking me out?", Jake turned around as he arched his brow.

"Huh?", her eyes shot up to him as she saw him bore his eyes into hers. Embarrassment surged through her as her cheeks turned the darkest shade of red. "Not everyone is keen on checking you out! I was looking at the stain on the wall", she said with the newly found confidence.

Jake turned around to look at the place where she was pointing and there was, indeed, a stain but very light. He turned around to look at her with brows raised slightly as she eyed him.

"You should take care that your boss is not travelling in some dirty elevators. Focus more on your work!", he snapped his fingers at her.

What? How did that become her mistake? She's not even allowed in his elevator then how is she supposed to know about that? Moreover, she's not a cleaner! Briana was about to come up with a retort when the doors slid open, revealing they had reached.

She wanted to scold him so badly but decided against it. She was already busted once for checking him out. So it's better to stay out of it!

They walked towards the exit but Jake paced up and disappeared somewhere

They walked towards the exit but Jake paced up and disappeared somewhere. She tried to call for an Uber but her phone's battery was low, which meant she couldn't use the internet. She tried to stop cabs passing by but none did. She turned around to go inside and charge her phone or at least, ask the guard to call for a cab but was stopped by a car passing by.