Chapter Fifteen

I woke up to little hands on my face and pancake breath. I cracked my eyes open looking around. I came face to face with Henry.

"Emmy, you up!" I blinked a few times.

"What time is it Henry?" He shrugged and grabbed my phone showing me. 8:30am. Why the hell is he up? "Where's mommy?"

"She's downstairs with your mommy" I stretched my body out before groaning and sitting up, Henry still attached to me.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then we will go down there okay?" He nodded his head.

"Okay!" I got out of the bed and dragged myself into the bathroom. I used the bathroom then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back into the room.

"Ready?" He held his arms out for me to pick him up. I grabbed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He was playing some game on my phone that I didn't bother to learn about. We headed downstairs and into the kitchen, the smell of coffee waking me up.

"Good morning Emily" my mom said once we walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, any more coffee?"

"I'll grab it, sit down" Jennifer said walking over to the coffee pot. I sat down with Henry still in my lap. "Here you go" she ran her hand across my back as she sat the coffee down in front of me.

"Mm, thank you baby" she blushed at hearing that. We haven't really said those nicknames since we've been here.

"So, what are you girls doing today? I was hoping you all would want to stay here for a few days." My mom said as we sat in the breakfast nook, I was eating pancakes now.

"That's fine with me if that's fine with you Jennifer?"

"Yeah, I'm on leave anyways so why not?" My mom smiled brightly at us.

"Wonderful! Your father and I wanna take Henry down to see Santa, if that's okay with you Jennifer?"

"SANTA?! Mommy can I go please?" Henry said begging Jennifer with those puppy dog eyes.

"I don't see why not. He has to give Santa his list anyways, right?"

"Right mommy! Emmy we gotta make my list" he said his eyes widening in panic.

"Okay, go to the note thingy on my phone" Henry and I sat there giggling as we made his list. He asked for a T-Rex and a car like mine. He then proceeds to ask for a shark and among other things that are impossible to have at the age 5.

"Henry you ready to get dressed?" Jennifer asked once we finished his list. He jumped down from my lap, she picked him up walking out of the kitchen. I watched them as they walked away with a smile on my face.

"Love looks good on you" my mom said, I looked over at her.

"What?"

"I said love looks good on you. Jennifer, she's an amazing woman and mother. You keep her close Emily. And that little boy, I see how much he adores you. Don't let this one get away."

"I wasn't planning to, trust me. She's stuck forever"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"So what are we doing today since Henry is being kidnapped?" I asked Emily as she got ready in the closet. I was sitting in the middle of the bed with my legs crossed. I was still in my pajamas.

"Are you ever gonna get ready?" She asked coming out of the closet.

"Yeah when you tell me what we are doing. I have to know what to wear." I smirked as I watched her sigh heavily.

"Jennifer, baby, please get ready. Wear something causal. Jeans and a shirt, leggings, doesn't matter baby. You'll always be the most beautiful girl in the room" I smiled blushing. A tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You think so?" Her face softened and she walked over to the bed climbing on to it. I leaned forward into her space.

"Yes, I do think so. You will forever be the most beautiful girl in the room. Your blue eyes, your bright smile, and your long blonde hair. You're truly a phenomenal woman" I grabbed her face smashing our lips together. She pushed me back until I was laying down and she crawled between my legs. Our lips met again as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I moaned into the kiss then she pulled back kissing down my neck.

"God baby" I whimper as she sucks at my pulse point. I start grinding up against her. She pulled back but I didn't pull away.

"Wait baby wait" I kiss down her neck. "Jennifer stop" I pulled back staring at her, my chest heaving up and down.

"What Em?"

"This is not how I wanted our first time to be ya know? I thought it would be after I ask you to be my girlfriend-" she stopped talking. "I mean-" I grab her face placing a kiss against her lips, my eyes searching for hers, I smiled once they locked.

"I know what you mean baby and I agree. I won't rush anything if you don't."

"You got it" she winked at me and placed a kiss against my lips before getting up. I followed her led and started getting ready.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

She took me ice skating, it was a challenge at first but I have the best teacher ever. We stayed there for 2 hours laughing at each other and trying to race one another. After that we walked around town until we found a place serving hot chocolate, they even had sitting areas with fire pits in the middle.

I was leaned against Emily as we sipped our hot chocolate, her arm around my shoulders.

"I like your parents. They're nice." I said after a little while.

"Yeah, they're better now. We've gotten closer over the last 4 years. They were really there for me. They like you too. My mom just wants a shopping buddy"

"I wouldn't say no to shopping if she's paying. I can only imagine the name brands she wears" we chuckled.

"I'm so glad I'm here with you.. I love you"

"I love you too Em.. So much"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

How should Emily ask JJ to be her girlfriend? On Christmas Day? Before or after?

Also, I'm loving these cute moments between them.

Hoping you're still enjoying 🥰