Chapter Eighteen

Prentiss-Jareau Household
December 25th, 2016
Christmas Day

Emily and I decided to match today. She just got this new red suit and let me tell you.. I had to change my underwear before we left, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looks so handsome and I mean that in the most delicious way ever. I couldn't wait to get back home. Our foreplay this morning had me feigning for more. She had on her new watch as well.

I had on a red sweater dress with tall black boots along with my new diamond ring. I'm one step closer to being her wife.. My heart flutters at the thought of that. Mrs. Jennifer Andrea Jareau-Prentiss.

"Hey, you ready?" She said coming downstairs holding Henry. I bit my lip nodding not trusting my voice. I see her smirk as she grabs her phone, wallet, and keys with her other hand. God she makes being domestic so sexy.

We head into the garage getting into her car, she straps Henry in and climbs in the driver seat. She does that one thing that women love. She puts her hand behind my head rest and turns around as she backs up, her cologne flooding my space. I squeeze my thighs together and clear my throat. She straightens up putting the car in drive taking off down the street.

"I can't wait to see everyone, I haven't really spent time with anyone since I've been here."

"I know I'm sorry, it's my fault" she grabs my hand.

"No baby, it's not. If I wanted to see them then I would've went but to be honest I was happy with you. You're the only one I wanted to see.." she kisses my hand and holds to her mouth for a little bit before letting go.

As I'm reading something on my phone I feel a hand on my thigh. I jump a little looking at it as it slides to my inner thigh. I can feel a heartbeat between my thighs.. My stomach clenches. My legs spread a little. Her slides up almost reaching my panties before it pulls away. I look up as the car stops. Rossi's place. I groan a little, I hear her chuckle. Okay two can play this game.

Let the fun being.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"PRENTISS!" Derek yells as I walk through the door, he pulls me into a hug.

"Hey! It's good to see you! How are you?"

"I'm doing good, got my babygirl for Christmas"

"About damn time, someone owes me money" he laughs and I go around greeting everyone else before going into the kitchen to get a drink.

As I'm standing there I feel someone come up and wrap there arms around me.

"That wasn't nice what you did in the car.. But two can play that game." I feel her pushing something in my hand before grabbing my drink and leaving. I look down opening my hand. I groan at the sight of her red thong. I stuff them into my pocket and make a drink before heading into the living room. She's sitting in a chair with her legs crossed. I lick my lips as I stare at her legs. I run my eyes over her until I look up and our eyes lock. I wink at her and she blushes.

"JJ! What is that on your finger?!" I hear Garcia ask loudly. I laugh as Jennifer rolls her eyes. "Did Emily the strange finally propose?!"

"No, it's a promise ring for now" I say winking at Jennifer. Everything settles back down until Rossi calls us in for dinner. I take my seat beside Jennifer, Henry sitting in my lap.

"Before we eat I would like to say something. To Jennifer and Emily, I'm proud of you two. Y'all overcame so much in so little time and finally found love in each other. Y'all were made for each other. I know I'm not the one that should be telling you this after 3 marriages" we all laugh "BUT, I know real love when I see it. So, to Emily and JJ! May happiness continue to follow you and may your love stand the test of time. It will get hard and there will many obstacles but with the love you girls have, anything is possible! We love you!" We all raised our glasses.

"TO EMILY AND JJ!" We clinked our glasses before taking a sip of wine.

"Dinner is now served." We all started going around the table making our plates, Jennifer of course made Henry and I's plate. We laughed and talked as we ate dinner. Henry now in Dereks lap as he plays with Garcia. My hand moves to Jennifer's thigh underneath the table.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I feel Emily's hand on my thigh as I talk to Spence. I swallow hard as it slides close to my lower region. I almost jump when she touches my pussy, I forgot she has my underwear. My legs spread open a little and her finger grazes my clit, I bit the inside of my jaw as she makes tight circles, I feel sweat form on the back of my neck, my toes are tingling in my boots.

She's really about to make me cum right here in front of everyone. And there's nothing I can do without causing a scene.

I can feel my leg starting to shake as she goes faster. Just when I'm about to explode she pulls away. My eyes widen a little and I turn towards her.

"You okay dear?" She asks me with a smirk.

"Just fine darling, just fine..."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

After dinner I go upstairs to the one of the many bedrooms to lay down for a second. As I'm laying there I hear the door lock. I sit up and see Jennifer standing there.

"Are you gonna just lay there and look or are you gonna come fuck me?" I growl and jump running over to her, my hand coming up to rest against her neck.

"You're such a dirty girl aren't you? Begging to be fucked while our family is downstairs.." she whimpers against my lips.

"Please.." as I lean down to kiss her there's a knock at the door. I sigh and lay my head against her shoulder.

"Emmy?" It's Henry. Definitely not getting any now.

"What's up bubbers?"

"I want you to come watch me open Grandpas gift " I place a kiss against Jennifer's neck then pull back mouthing, 'I'm sorry' she nods sadly then kisses me again before I leave heading downstairs with Henry. I can only imagine what she's doing in the room..

Tonight is going to be amazing.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Okay, anybody else need new underwear or just me again? 👀 I need to stop writing when I'm lit 💀😂

But those outfits! JESUS 🥴🥵🤰🏾

Hope y'all are enjoying! Stay tuned!