Chapter Twenty-One

WARNING: RATED M. End of chapter.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Jennifer the car will be here soon!" I said yelling up the stairs at Jennifer to hurry up.

"I'm coming!" I heard her yell. I stood in foyer scrolling through my phone as I waited.

"How do I look?" I looked up and stood there frozen. My mouth couldn't form a sentence as I took her in. The black dress along with the red polish she had both on her toes and nails sent me into overdrive.

"You look.. Wow" she blushes giving me a little spin. The silt on the dress teasing me as it stopped right before reaching her panty line. I licked my lips as my eyes trailed her legs. There was a hint of shimmer to her skin that shinned in the light. I swallowed hard.

"You look wow yourself" I cleared my throat trying to collect my thoughts.

A horn sounded outside and that was our cue to go. I sure I had both our phones, the house keys, and our IDs. I locked the house up after we left. We climbed into the car and got situated before setting off.

"When did you get this dress?" I ask Jennifer. My fingers dancing along her exposed thigh.

"A woman will never tell her secrets" she said winking at me, I let out a laugh as she chuckled.

"You look absolutely amazing tonight Jennifer"

"Thank you handsome" she leaned over kissing my lips.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Hot damn!" We heard Derek say as we walked up to the group outside of my parents home.

"Hey Derek" I said chuckling as we hugged then he turned to Jennifer kissing her cheek.

"You look absolutely stunning Jennifer" he said, I smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her closer.

"Thank you Derek, you clean up very well"

"I give all the thanks to babygirl" he said turning to Pen.

"You all look good, ready to head in?" Emily asks. We all start walking to the front entrance.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready for the free bar and my midnight kiss from babygirl" Pen giggles and grabs his hand snuggling against him.

My mom went all out this year, the room was decorated with white decorations, almost like a winter wonderland.

"Emily!" I heard my mom say as she walked over to us, my dad following close behind.

"Mother!" She pulls me into a hug before pulling Jennifer into one. "I hope you remember the team"

"Yes yes yes, of course! It's so good to see you all. I'm so glad you could make it. It is open bar, drink as much as you want. I have set rooms aside for anyone who wants to stay. There is food so, enjoy!"

Derek and Pen make their way over to the bar as the rest of us find a table to sit at. Jennifer is sat close to me as I lean back in my chair, her arms are resting on my arm rest as she leans over me a little to talk to Pen once she got back. I sat there listening to their conversation. My mind still stuck on her dress.

..

11:58PM

"It's almost time!" Pen yells as she notices the clock. We all stand up and go outside to where my parents had fireworks set up. I was leaned against the railing while Jennifer stood in front of me. I couldn't help but let my eyes linger on her as she spoke to Spence. I heard the countdown beginning.