Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: choking and spitting.

And YES, YOU CAN HAVE SEX WHEN YOUR PREGNANT. Rough sex or not, it will NOT hurt the baby.

Plus, this is a fanfic, don't get too bent out of shape about it.

ENJOY BABIES 😈😘

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily gripped my hips helping me up on to the counter, she stepped between my legs smashing our lips together. She rubbed her hands under my shirt, touching my stomach. Her hands slide up more until they're resting under my bra covered breast.

"Take my shirt off" I say pulling back. She grabs the bottom of my shirt pulling it up over my head. She steps back, staring at me. I bite my lip staring at her. Don't get me wrong, I'm nervous, very nervous. It's like my first time all over again. I just want to feel something, something real. I trust Emily with my life and I want to remember the feeling of her and only her.

"God, you're so beautiful" she says kissing against my neck. I sigh into her ear holding the back of her head.

"That feels so good." She rubs her hands up and down my sides. I want to feel her everywhere.

"You're so soft.. I love your skin" she whispers against my neck, she kisses her way down until she's at my breast. She reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, letting it fall off. My nipples get hard when the air hits them. They've been growing ever since I got pregnant. They're at least a cup size bigger already. My doctor said it was due to everything that happened while I was kidnapped. They're over simulated and growing faster than normal. But, nothing too concerning.

She bent her head down, swiping her tongue across my right nipple, "Oh fuck!" I gasp out. I feel my pussy clench at the feeling. She wraps her lips around it sucking it as her hands massage my breast. I arch towards her offering more of my breast to her.

"Your breast are so amazing baby. I could suck on them all night"

"Please do, I love that" I scoot to the edge of the counter and starting grinding against her. "I need to feel you baby"

"Soon baby, be patient" I whine quietly as she sucks on my other nipple. Her right hand pinches at the other nipple. My stomach clenches and I feel my pussy dripping. She's going to make me cum with this alone.

"Baby.." I breathe into her ear.

"Hmm" she moans around my breast.

"That's going to make me cum" my hand slides into her hair, gripping it as her tongue swirls around my nipple as she bites it. "Baby, fuck, don't stop!"

My head falls back against the cabinet door. I reach between us, undoing her belt and pants. I slide my hand inside, stroking her cock, "That's it baby, get my cock nice and hard for you." She says against my breast. She kisses up my chest until she smashes our lips together. She fucks my hand as I suck on her tongue, tasting her.

"You're so fucking big baby, I can't wait to feel you inside of me. Stretching me back out, owning my pussy." She groans against my mouth as I squeeze her cock a little. I can feel her growing in my hand. She grabs at the top of my leggings pulling them down along with my panties. She rips them off throwing them across the kitchen. I grab her face pulling her into a kiss. She grabs her cock, rubbing the tip against my clit.

"Wait, take me to bed." I say stopping her before she slides into me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I lay Jennifer down on our bed before taking the rest of my clothes off. She sits up and scoots to the edge of the bed where I'm standing.