Chapter Thirty

February 14th, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Prentiss-Jareau Household

It's officially Valentines Day for Jennifer and I, our first one together actually. I've been up since 5am getting everything together, they had a late start to work today. I had her gift already ready and I'm hoping she loves it. We've been talking more about her getting a SUV since we both have cars. We looked at a few together and she hinted at this one we saw.

I'm finishing up breakfast when I feel her come up behind me, "Good morning handsome and happy Valentines Day" I turn around.

"Happy Valentines Day beautiful, go sit down" she goes and sits down while I grab our plates of breakfast. The coffee and juice were already on the table. "After we eat I have a surprise for you"

"Oh really what is it?"

"Well baby it wouldn't surprise if I told you now would it?" She rolled her eyes laughing.

"Where's Henry?" She asked after we finished breakfast.

"My parents came by and grabbed him for the day. Something about a new movie that was out"

"Mmm so we have the morning and night alone?" She said walking over to me. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her on to the counter.

"That's correct but you have to go to work so we aren't going to start anything BUT we need to go check out your surprise" she wrapped her arms my neck as I stepped between her legs, my hands on her thighs rubbing them.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go"

...

"Emily why do I have to wear this blindfold?"

"Because Jennifer you can't see the surprise" I held her hand tightly as she walked me somewhere. We stopped and she whispers into my ear "Take it off" I took the blindfold off blinking to focus. My eyes widen at the object in front of me.

"No fucking way Emily"

"Yes way, here go check it out" she placed keys in my hand but before I went to the car I wrapped my arms around her giving her a kiss.

"I love you so much, I don't think you understand how much"

"I know Jennifer, I love you too baby" I kiss her again before running to the car she got me. I was immediately in love with it. She got me a Ranger Rover Velar, blacked out of course.

"Look in the back seat" she said coming over it me. I turned around and saw an orange box sitting there.

"Seriously Emily? You actually got it?!" I grabbed the box bringing it to the front seat. I untied the ribbons and lifted the lid. I slowly pulled the black bag out. It was a dream of mine to own this brand of bag. It was black Hermes Bridleback 50 bag.

"Open the bag up" I slowly unzipped the bag to find another bag inside, I pulled it out and realized it was a Bolide 31 in black as well.

"I- Thank you so much baby, I love all my gifts. You're amazing, you know that right?" She smiled at me shrugging her shoulders.

"So I've been told"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I made it to work around 9:45, 15 minutes before we are supposed to be here. Everyone is already there when I walk in.

"Hey, good morning guys!" I say walking over to Dereks desk.

"Hey good morning mama, how's your Valentines Day going so far?"

"It's going, Emily got me a new car"

"Well hot damn!"

"Is that a new bag sugar?" Garcia asked walking over with a coffee for me, I take it as I show her the bag.

"Oh yes. I honestly wasn't expecting it but come and I'll show you pictures of the car!" Tara and Pen follow me to my office so we can talk some more before Hotch gets in and puts us to work.

...

It was around 12:30 when a knock sounded at my office door. "It's open!" I called out.

"Uh, Agent Jareau?" A young voice said, I looked up and saw a delivery guy at the door. I got up and walked over to him confused.

"Yes that's me?"

"You have a package from Emily Prentiss" I signed the slip and grabbed the package. I closed my office door and sat the package on the table. I opened it slowly. I smiled when I saw a red card.

"My dearest Jennifer, tonight I am all yours and you are all mine. I'll meet you downstairs at 7 and please wear the dress provided" - Emily <3

Inside the box was a simple black long sleeve dress and more new black heels. I rolled my eyes as I looked at everything, Emily spoils me way too much. I box everything back up and sit back down at my desk to finish my reports for the day.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

At 7 o'clock on the dot I stood outside the BAU as I waited on Emily. Not even a second later her blacked out Mercedes pulled up. She stepped out and I had to stop myself from gasping. Emily knows what her being dressed up does to me. I licked my lips as I watched her walk over to me.

"Good evening Ms. Jareau" I held my hand out and she took it bringing it to her mouth placing a kiss against my knuckles.

"Good evening Ms. Prentiss" she helped me into the car, the heat relaxing my body. It got hotter once her hand slide to my thigh holding it as she drove. The ride was silent and comfortable as we made our way into the city. Once we arrived to our destination, Emily handed the car over to the valet and we made our way into the restaurant to begin our Valentines Day plans.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

A quick chapter for Valentines Day, I'm not going to elaborate that too much.

Next chapter we are going to check in with Emily and see what she's been up to and also do a follow-up with bubbers Henry ☺️

Stay tuned and I hope y'all are still enjoying! 💖