Chapter Thirteen

DISCLAIMER: this chapter is meant to be entertaining, obviously I don't know how Beyoncé is on real life and obviously this would never happen.

Just enjoy the chapter 😘🥰

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After 5 hours with Ty, my makeover was finally done. I felt so relaxed and beautiful. My hair was back to platinum blonde and my skin felt amazing after the facial he did for me.

"You look absolutely amazing.." Emily said walking back into the living room. I blushed and bowed my head.

"She's a talker too, isn't that right?" Ty said smiling at me. He got me to talk, more than I have been. I felt confident again. Having a makeover does wonders for the body.

"Thank you Ty. You're truly amazing. How much do I owe you? Mother never told me."

"It's on the house my loves. Your mother always takes good care of us when we are overseas doing an event for her. Fashion is a hobby."

"Can you at least stay for a drink or two?"

"I suppose I can.." we moved outside to the patio to have a few glasses of wine while Emily and Ty talked. It felt so good to be away from the states, living carefree with the best wife I could ever ask for and a celebrity makeup artist hanging out with us!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

January 6th, 2019
Tuscany, Italy
Prentiss Villa

Emily and I had a very relaxing morning and day. She took me to the city and we walked around, popping in and out of stores, buying things here and there. We ate at one of her favorite restaurants and then took a boat ride down the river. I was so in love with this city. I see why she fell in love with it. My communication is also coming back too. I can speak a little more clearly then before. Emily has been the biggest motivator for me.

I was laying on the couch, watching tv when she walked into the room. She came over and climbed behind me, pulling me closer to her. She laid there for a second, her face in my hair. I rubbed my hand up and down her arm.

"How would you feel about a private dinner with a few people?" She asked finally.

"Who's "people"? I asked turning in her arms so I was facing her.

"Well, there's Ty, his friend Sir John, uh.. I think Beyoncé, but I'm-"

"Wait.. BEYONCÉ?! What do you mean Beyoncé?!" I jumped up from the couching staring at her with wide eyes. See, I told you my speech is better.

"Yeah, she's going to be there and then of course her husband, Jay-Z. But, I told them that you might not be up for it" I stared at her like she was crazy and just grew three heads because what the fuck!

"Emily.. W-why-" I took a deep breath so I didn't stutter. "Why would you tell them that? I think I'm doing pretty good now, call them back, NOW!" She started laughing and I sighed. "I'm literally going to kill you"

"Calm down baby, I told them that we would love to have dinner with them. A driver will be coming to pick us up at 7, it's just now 4. We have time" I ran over and jumped into her arms, hugging her around the neck tightly.

"I love you so much, I have to call the girls!" I said pulling away running upstairs to our bedroom.

"Yeah, love you too"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

It was 6:45 by the time we were done getting ready. We had 15 minutes until the car came.