Chapter Three

December 8th, 2018
Washington, DC
10:30AM

We finally arrived back to DC after being with my parents for a few days, we always loved staying with them. We were making our way towards Chinatown to go to the Apple Store.

Henry was fast asleep when we made it. I got him out holding him in my arms. I know he's 7 now but he's still my baby, "Emily you're gonna hurt your back carrying him." Jennifer said as we made our way into the store. Henry had wrapped his legs around me by this time.

"He's okay." she shook her head as we walked into the store. I loved coming to this one. It's so elegant. We made our way over to an associate so we could get everything we needed and wanted. Halfway through the sale Henry woke up wanting an iPad. So, we added that to the sale as well, he deserves it.

We were in the store for almost an hour getting everything. After we left, I took us to the cafe down the street from our house to get breakfast.

"So, do you have everything you need for your classes?" Jennifer asked as we ate breakfast.

"I have to run to Target later today to get a few things. Then I'll be good to go. Oh, I also have to get a backpack."

"Aw baby, you're gonna look so cute wearing a backpack. You're gonna have to let me get a picture on your first day"

"Are you serious?"

"You know I'm serious" I sigh shaking my head. I know she's gonna let Garcia see it then she's gonna print it off and then everyone is going to see it. "I won't show Garcia"

"Thank you" she chuckles and leans over pressing a kiss against my cheek. We finish with breakfast and I pay before we head out, going home.

...

Once we make it back home, I get all the suitcases out taking them inside while Jennifer grabs the Apple bags. I throw out dirty clothes into the washer before taking everything else upstairs to their rightful owners.

"Momma?" Henry says as I go to walk out of his room.

"What's up bubs?" I say sitting beside him on his bed.

"Can I stay the night with Jack at grandpa Dave's house? Please?"

"That's fine with me, just make sure your mother doesn't need anything from you."

"Yes ma'am" I kiss his head and get up going back downstairs. Jennifer was at the kitchen table eating yogurt when I got down there.

"Hey, Henry wants to go to Dave's tonight. Jack is staying the night as well." I steal a bite of her yogurt before grabbing my Apple bag.

"Okay, that's fine with me. As long as his room is clean"

"It looked okay to me" I say shrugging. I open my new MacBook and go through getting everything transferred to my new one. We were letting Henry have my old one since he's going to a private school now. He came downstairs ten minutes later.

"Hey bubs, momma said you wanna go to Grandpa Dave's tonight"

"Yes, can I please go? He's staying the weekend while Uncle Aaron is away"

"That's fine bubs, just make sure your room is clean and that you bring all your dirty clothes down."

"Yes ma'am, thank you!" He gives us both a kiss on the cheek before running back upstairs to clean. We both shake our head laughing. Dave is in for a ride with those two. Not even 5 minutes later Jennifer's phone rings.

"Hello? Hey Dave. Yes, I said it was fine. That's amazing! Y'all deserve it. That's fine. Yeah. Okay thank you for letting him stay. Okay, see you then" she hangs up the phone. I watch as she gets up and walks over to me. She sits in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So, apparently Hotch was able to get the team off for the rest of the month. Something about them being overworked and Strauss not letting them take vacation days. So, Dave wants to take the boys to New York"

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yes, I know he's in good hands. Krystal is going with him. Plus, that will give us the chance to practice for that baby we want without having to be quiet" I smile and kiss her neck.

"Mm, I like how you think. Is Dave coming here to get him or do I need to drop him off?"

"If you don't mind dropping him off."

"Of course baby. I'll go make sure he's packing" I gave her another kiss before heading upstairs to Henry.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Jennifer we are about to leave!" I hear Emily yell from the living room. I get up and leave my office so I can say bye to Henry.

"Okay bubs, mommy's going to miss you so much!" I pull him close kissing his head. "You behave for grandpa Dave okay? Make sure you keep your phone and watch charged at all times."

"Yes ma'am. I'm going to miss you too"

"I love you, be good. See you soon"

"Bye mommy, I love you too"

"Okay baby, I'll see you in a few. Love you"

"I love you too, be careful please" I wave as they leave the house getting into Emily's car. I go back inside and start cleaning up getting the house ready Emily and I. We needed this alone time.

After cleaning up, I went upstairs to jump into the shower. I had my R&B playlist going. I was singing loudly when I felt arms around me. I screamed turning around.

"Fuck Emily! You scared the shit out of me" I said breathing heavily. She laughs and switches places with me so she's under the water. I stare at her as the water cascades down her body. I watch as she grabs her Dove soap bar and rubs it over her body. I lick my lips following the line of soap and water that runs down her abs to her cock.

I gasp loudly when her hand surrounds her cock stroking it.

"Are you just gonna stare or are you gonna take care of me?"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

SMUT NEXT CHAPTER! THE WHOLE CHAPTER, SO GET READY 😈😎