Chapter Nineteen

WARNING: RATED M. Nothing too major. End of chapter.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

April 15th, 2019
Alexandria, Virginia
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Room 5

Emily and I sat in the nurses office waiting for our ultrasound. I'm officially 19 weeks pregnant or 5 months. We were so excited to find out what we are having. Everyone is thinking another boy, we are thinking a girl. The doctor was going to put it in a sealed envelope so we could wait to open it with everyone tonight. Everyone was coming over for a gender reveal basically. My parents were even coming down.

"God, I'm so nervous." Emily said as she paced around the room. She had a bet with Derek, that's why. If it was a boy, she had to let Derek borrow her new McLaren 720S Spider. In the color Borealis. A very expensive sports car that her dad gifted her for our new arrival. Elizabeth and I weren't too excited about it.

"Emily it's just a car." I said rolling my eyes. She's such a nerd for supercars, it's sickening honestly but watching her drive them is so fucking sexy.

"Jennifer, you and I both know it's just not A CAR." She sighed and plopped down in the chair beside the bed I was on. "It has to be a girl, I can feel it. I mean it's my sperm that got you pregnant, I would know." I laughed loudly then covered my mouth. She pouted and sunk down in the chair.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to laugh." I leaned down placing a kiss against her lips. "If it's not a girl, you're going to love seeing Derek happy when he drives that car. Who knows, when they finally have their baby maybe we can gift him one"

"I guess you're right" she said quickly so I couldn't hear her. I smirked.

"What was that?"

"I said you're right"

"I'm always right and don't you forget about that Mrs. Prentiss" she smiles and grabs my hand kissing it.

Our doctor, Dr. Harman, walks in 5 minutes later.

"Good evening ladies!" We all shook hands before she sat down, "I hear we are finding out the gender today?"

"Not technically. We want you to put it in a sealed envelope and we are going to do a gender reveal party." She smiles widely at us.

"Oh, this is exciting." She grabbed her assistant and they moved the screens around so we couldn't see. We went through the normal checkup before they started the ultrasound. After everything was done, they left the room to get everything done.

Emily helped me wipe my stomach off before I got redressed. I was so anxious to find out what we are having. She came back and gave us the envelope before congratulating us. We left the office and made our way home. Everyone was already going over to house. We had a chef go by and make dinner for tonight.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We were actually the last ones to arrive to our house. Everyone was already there. Including our parents too. Jennifer's parents had come down for a visit. We've had this date saved since our last appointment; last month.

We pulled into the garage and got out going inside. Our house was very LOUD. Jack and Henry were running around with Derek's and Pen dog, Clooney. Nobody noticed us yet, so we snuck up the back staircase so we could freshen up. Okay, we might have made out a little bit.

After we changed into something more comfortable we made our way downstairs.

"Now, when the hell did y'all slip in?!" Derek said as we came down the stairs. We laughed as we made our way into the living room, I had the envelope in my hand. I was so anxious, I wanted a babygirl so bad. Not that a boy won't be amazing too but we have Henry and I rather give him a sister that he can protect. Plus, I want a mini Jennifer running around.

"Is that the ultrasound?" My mom asked. She was sitting with Susan on the loveseat.

"It is. Are we doing this now or after dinner?" I asked as I looked around. Everyone was here. Jennifer clutched my hand tightly.

"Definitely now" Garcia said.

"Okay, we want Hotch to read it" Jennifer said. I held the envelope out to him, he got up and grabbed it from me. We all waited patiently as he opened it up. He flipped the card open and read over the words.

"It's a.. GIRL!" The living room broke out in screaming and yelling as we celebrated.

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled.

"THE SPIDER!" Derek said. Everyone came over hugging us, I pulled Jennifer into a hug, holding her tightly.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Prentiss" I said into her ear.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Prentiss" she said repeating back. I smile and place a kiss against her lips. Once we calmed down, we move into the dining room to eat. Dinner is very relaxing. We sit around telling stories, catching up with everyone, and listened to Henry and Jack talk about some video game they both want. Dave of course offered to take them after dinner.

Derek begged me to drive the McLaren even though he lost the bet, I eventually gave in and let him borrow it for a few days. Actually, Jennifer forced me to give it to him for a few days. She tried to withhold sex from me, like what kind of shit is that? Anyways, after dinner we moved outside to the fire pit we had installed by the lake we have. Susan and my mom brought out stuff for s'mores, Reid did a few magic tricks after Henry and Jack begged him but he wasn't going to say no anyways.

After we hung outside until 12am we all retreated to our rooms for the night. Of course everyone was staying over, not that we mind. We love having family close.

...

Jennifer and I were in bed after our shower. She was on top of me, her head thrown back as she rode my cock. She looked so beautiful. Her stomach was getting rounder each day, I get so mesmerized by her body forming to carry our child. The way her breast have grown, her hips are wider, her lips are fuller, and her skin is absolutely flawless.

"Fuck, you look so good riding me baby." I moan out. My head falls back as I feel her tightening around my cock. "Holy fuck Jennifer"

"Fuck, I'm going to cum baby" she whimpers out, she lifts her head up and stares down at me. Her bottom lip between her teeth as she rides me faster. "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming", she leans down and smashes our lips together as she cums hard, shaking against me. I catch her moans in my mouth so we don't wake anybody. I follow her a few seconds later, cumming groaning against her mouth.

"Holy shit, that was good" I breathe out as she lays on top of me catching her breath. I rub my hands along her back.

"That was amazing. Thank you" she places light kisses against my neck. She finally sits up and climbs off of me, going into the bathroom. I hear the shower starting up once again and I get up going into the bathroom. I climb in the shower and we start refreshing our bodies. We end up fucking in there too.

After about 45 minutes in the shower, we get out and finally get ready for bed. We climb into bed and quickly fall asleep after the long day we had.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

EEK, they're having a baby girl 🥺 if anything she'll probably be a mini Jennifer. Just imagine a mini JJ running around with blue eyes and blonde hair, wrapping Emily around her little finger. AH, I'm so excited for this.

Also, that sports car 😩 if you want to spoil daddy aka me, thats the car I want 😎

Y'all stay tuned babes 😘💖

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 80K READS!

This book literally started as a one shot and now it's here as my longest book so far. 😩😭