Chapter Nineteen

WARNING: Rated M.

Car sex, dirty talk.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The dinner ended at 10PM, Henry begged to stay with Dave, so he along with the rest of the kids stayed with Dave tonight.

"Henry behave for Grandpa Dave okay? Emmy and I will come get you tomorrow okay." Jennifer said to Henry as she knelt down in front of him, I was talking with Derek by the door.

"Okay mommy! Love you" he threw his arms around her neck as she stood up holding him. She walked over to me and I immediately took him in my arms.

"You gonna be good bubbers?"

"Yup!" I kissed his face.

"If you're good I'll take you to get the action figure like Jacks'" I said whispering into his ear. He pulled back looking at me with wide eyes.

"Okay I can do that! Love you Emmy!"

"Love you too bubbers" he gave me a kiss and I handed him back to Jennifer so they could say bye again. I couldn't help but run my eyes over her figure for the millionth time tonight. Something about her in red with those long black boots. I don't think I can make it home...

"Hey you ready?" I said as she finally walked over to me.

"Yup, you?"

"Always ready" I wink at her and we say bye to everyone else with promises of meeting for breakfast back at Dave's in the morning.

Once we were seated in the car I took off back to our place. My hand made its way over to Jennifer's thigh 5 minutes into the drive. She still didn't have any panties on.

"What are you doing ma'am?" She asked as my hand moved higher. I felt her legs spread a little.

"Just resting my hand" I started squeezing her inner thigh going between rough and soft.

"Pull over, NOW" I smirk and find a dark place where I knew cops wouldn't come. As soon as the car was in park she threw herself on top of me, her thighs on either side of me. I scoot my seat back as she kisses my neck, her hands unbuttoning my shirt.

"God you look so fucking amazing in this tuxedo." My hands were rubbing her thighs. They snaked around and grabbed her ass pulling her closer against me. I knew the front of my pants would be ruined from her juices.

"You look amazing too, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Knowing you didn't have any panties on"

"Mmm, you liked that didn't you? After you went downstairs, I touched my pussy thinking about you ramming into me over and over. I was so wet.." I groaned as her hands came down to undo my belt and pants, I moaned out as she slipped her hand in stroking my cock. "It was so hard for me to keep quiet, I had to use a pillow"

"You're going to kill me Jennifer" She leaned down by my ear and whispered.

"That was my plan"

"Look at me" she said, I opened my eyes looking at her as she slid down on my cock. "Fuck! God you're so big.." My head falls back as I groan loudly. She's tighter than I expected.

"Fuck baby.." I pulled her down against me as I grabbed her ass thrusting up into her.

"Fuck yes baby. Your cock feels so amazing!" I can see her eyes rolling back as I push her dress up. I pull her bra down and take a nipple between my teeth tugging at it. "Yes more!" She tangles her hand into my hair as I thrust deeper and faster.

"Your pussy feels so amazing baby. Made just for me"

"Yes it's yours, take it however you want it!" I ran my hands up her body until they were fitted around her neck. "Harder!" I squeezed harder and I could feel her walls clench around me.

"You like when I choke you? You're such a whore"

"Yes baby yes. Yes yes yes. I'm your whore. Please make me cum baby!" I pulled one hand away and licked my thumb before placing it against her clit running circles around it. I see her arch up and her mouth drop open.

"You gonna cum for me Jennifer? Huh? You've been thinking about my cock driving into you all day? My cum covering your walls as you yell my name" she's shaking now, her breathing shaky.

"Yes I'm gonna cum so hard, please don't fucking stop!" I place my other hand back on her neck and squeeze.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!" I growled out.

"Fuck you!" That turned me on so much.

"Say it again Jennifer!"

"Fuck you Emily! Make me cum baby please" she leans down and smashes our lips together. I feel her tense up then cum shaking against me.

"YES EMILY FUCK!" I cum as her walls squeeze my cock. My arms are wrapped tightly around her as we lay there catching our breath. I reach over and turn the air on.

"Jesus.. That was good" I say after a little while. She giggles and lays kisses against my neck, my hands are rubbing up and down her thighs, her legs still trembling a little. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah.. T-that was s-so g-good" I chuckle and kiss her forehead. She finally pulls away 5 minutes later. She whimpers as she slides off my cock and back into her seat. I reach into the back for some napkins so she can clean up. I fix my pants and shirt.

"Okay I'm good now" I turn the lights back on and pull back on to the main so we can go home.

Round two is still going down tonight whether she knows that or not.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Their first was in a car 🥺 I apologize but Jesus how could you not when they're both dressed like full course meals?

Stay tuned babies ♥️🥰