Chapter Twenty

WARNING: Rated M.

Spit play, masturbation, use of the word daddy. Slapping, and choking.

If you are in school or at work, read at your own risk. 😈

Carry on! 💅🏾

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

December 31st, 2016
New Year's Eve
Prentiss-Jareau Household

We are attending my mothers annual New Year's Eve party tonight along with the team and their partners. Jennifer and I had gone shopping the day before and got outfits, it was formal of course. Jennifer wouldn't tell me what she was wearing. All I know is it's black.

I'm in the home office doing work when Henry comes running in with his iPad we got him.

"Emmy Emmy Emmy!"

"Henry Henry Henry" I say, mocking him as I scoop him into my lap. "What's up bubbers?"

"Can you put spongebob on here?" I chuckle and shake my head at him. I grab the iPad and we sit there finding every season they have. So, here we are $80 later laughing at spongebob.

"What are y'all two doing in here?" Jennifer says standing in the doorway. She's wearing a short black robe and her hair in a messy bun.

"Emmy got me spongebob!" Henry says running over to her to show her all the seasons we got.

"Did you tell Emmy thank you?"

"Thank you Emmy!"

"Of course Champ" she places him back on the floor.

"Go pack your bag for your sleepover with Jack, I'll come get you when it's time to leave okay?"

"Okay mommy!" He runs out of the room and we hear him running up the stairs. She closes and locks the door padding over to me. I lick my lips watching her. She slows her steps as she unties the rob letting it fall to the ground. I groan once I notice she's completely naked underneath.

Once she reaches me she climbs on the desk sitting in front of me. Her feet come up to rest on the arms of my chair, I growl at seeing her glistening pussy.

"I tried to make myself cum upstairs but I think I need daddy to help me.."

"Show me how you were doing it.." I say sitting back in my chair looking at her.

She whimpers and brings her hand down to her pussy, her hips jumping when her finger touches her clit. "Baby.." she breathes out as she runs her index finger around her clit slowly, she leans her head to the side closing her eyes as her stomach clenches.

"Such a good girl.." her legs start shaking, I bring my hands up rubbing my hands against them. Sweat is building up along her body. I smell her scent in the air. Her fingers start rubbing faster, the sound of her wetness reaching my ears.

"Choke me!" I stand up and bring my hands to her neck squeezing it tightly, she gasps for air, her face turning red.

"Cum for me Jennifer, show daddy what a good girl you are"

"Yes I'm going to cum!" I slap her face and her eyes roll back.

"Are you a good girl for daddy?"

"Yes I'm daddy's good girl!" I spit into her mouth as she cums falling back against the desk shaking. Her fingers still rubbing "fuck I'm gonna cum again.." I push my pants and boxers down, throwing her legs over my shoulders as I thrust into her.

"YES!" She yells out clenching around my cock.

"Fuck Jennifer!" I run my hands up her stomach grabbing onto her boobs as I pound into her, our skin slapping together.

"Please don't stop please. I'm gonna cum so hard" I press my hands against her stomach, it's tight as she rushes towards an orgasm, her legs are trembling against my shoulders.

"Cum for me Jennifer" I rub her clit with my thumb and she grips my cock tightly as she cums. I thrust a few more times before I cum with a growl shooting my load into her.

"Fuck" I say as I lean down kissing her, her hands rub up and down my back as we catch our breath.

"I wasn't expecting that," she says chuckling. I get up and help her sit up. I press a kiss to her lips as I pull my boxers and pants back up. She gets down and walks over to her robe, her body still trembling.

"Go shower while I check on Henry" she nods and heads out of the office and upstairs to our room. I head to Henry's room. He has his headphones in laughing at spongebob. I smile and climb into the bed with him. He takes his headphones off so we both can listen. His head is on my chest as I hold the iPad.

We must've fallen asleep because I feel someone touch my head and I feel weight on top of me. The sounds of spongebob still playing somewhere. My eyes flutter open and I look up seeing Jennifer.

"Hey" she whispers. I groan and stretch.

"What time is it?"

"6:30PM, I let you two sleep. You and I have a long night ahead of us and so does this little guy."

"Shit, I didn't mean to fall asleep. When is Jessica gonna be here to get him?"

"She's downstairs now, that's why I'm waking you up"

"Oh okay" I sat up with Henry in my lap and rubbed his back, waking him up. "Bubbers time to wake up" he whines, burying himself further into me.

"No, I wanna stay with you" it breaks my heart when he says that.

"I know bubbers but Jack will be sad, he's downstairs waiting on you"

"Jack?" He sits up looking around for him.

"He downstairs bubbers. Go use the bathroom and we will go down there" he nods and gets up going into the bathroom he has in his room. Jennifer sits on my lap and my eyes catch her nails. Red. I don't say anything though.

"You need to go shower and start getting ready baby" she says running her finger along my eyebrows.

"Let me say bye to Henry first then I will deal?" She rolls her eyes smiling softly.

"Deal"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Well.. That was something. Desk sex is always the desk sex 😈

I'm so ready for the party now!

Also.. I don't know if I want Emily back at the BAU or just have her stay home and chill, y'all let me know.