Chapter Twenty-Five

We've been driving for almost a hour now. Henry was in the backseat finally asleep after crying most of the ride. I chewed on my lip to keep quiet. I noticed Henry had his watch on, which was also a tracker. All he has to do is press on a button and Jennifer gets alerted.

"Where are we going Jessica? Henry is gonna need food soon" I asked 20 minutes later.

"There's a McDonald's close by, stop there and you better not try anything or he dies" I took the next exit and made my way towards the McDonald's. Luckily for me Henry woke up needing to pee.

"You have 2 minutes!" Jessica yelled at us as I got Henry out of the car. She knew I wasn't dumb enough to warn anybody about her but what she didn't think about was trackers.

"Okay bubbers I need you to listen closely to Emmy. When we get to whenever we are going I need you to hit that button on your watch okay? You don't have to wait for me to tell you either okay?"

"Ok Emmy. Is mommy gonna find us?"

"She sure is bubbers. Whatever Jessica tells you to do you have to listen to her okay?"

"Okay, I love you Emmy"

"I love you too Henry" he used the bathroom and got him all cleaned up and his hands washed before we went back to the car and got in the drive thru line. After getting our food we got back on the road. It was about 15 minutes later when we arrived at this red cottage.

"Don't you like our new place? Cute isn't it?" We all got out of the car and walked inside. Henry clung to my hand as we walked in front of Jessica. "Now it's time to get rid of this little brat" she grabbed Henry by the arm pulling him away from me.

"NO EMMY!!" He cried out for me. I started to go towards him and Jessica put the gun to his head.

"Come any closer and he's dead do you hear me?!"

"Yes okay okay! Please don't hurt him, I'm begging you!" My heart was beating so fast, my hands were sweaty, I stared at Henry as he stared at me with big wide eyes filled with tears.

"I'm not gonna hurt this brat, but he is getting locked away until I figure out what to do" I stood still as she locked him in the hall closet. My heart broke with each cry and scream he let out.

"Now, let's go downstairs and have some fun shall we?"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

It's been almost 2 hours since Emily called me. I've been staring at my phone hoping she'll call me and say it's a joke. That her and Henry are at home right now laughing at their prank on me.

I was walking back to the conference room when a notification went off on my phone, I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen. My eyes widen when I realized what was happening. JESSICA. I'm so stupid for not realizing that earlier. I ran to the conference as fast as I could.

"Henry!! H-his watch alerted me!!" I handed my phone to Garcia so she could get the location up on the big screen.

"THERE! Looks like Stanardsville; which is a hour and 36 minutes away. Uh.. Exact location is showing a red cottage. 573 Celt Road!"

"Okay team listen up! This case is personal for us, we go in there like any other case, we don't lose focus! Jennifer if you can't handle this I need to know now?" Hotch asked me.

"I can do it" he nodded once at me.

"Gear up! Morgan call SWAT, have them meet us at the intersection of Beazley and Celt Road. By the time we get there the sun will be setting. Everyone ready?"

"Ready!"

"Let's go save them then!" We all got geared up and made our way down to the garage. My emotions were at a high right now. I tried to stop myself from crying but everything let lose as the elevator went down. I squatted down between everyone and cried. They all stood still as I let my emotions and tears out. Once the elevator stopped I stood up and wiped my face.

Hotch turns back to me, "Ready?" I look at him with my mama bear face on, savage mode has been activated and I'm ready to kill.

"I'm ready"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The sun was starting to go down from what I could see. Jessica had me tied to a chair in the middle of the room after knocking me out with chloroform.

"Emmy Emmy Emmy.. You know we were meant to be together. You found me and I found you. At one of your darkest times. I brought a smile to your face and everything but THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! YOU FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE AND MARRYING THEM?! WHERES MY FUCKING RING!?" I flinched a little at her yelling because she has spit flying from her mouth. The gun was held tightly in her hand as she paced in front of me.

"Jessica, I don't love you anymore... I don't know how many different ways I can tell you that. You did make me smile and yes you did find me at my darkest but I'm happy now Jessica.. Without you.. I loved you but not like I love Jennifer and Henry. You knew that when we got together though!" She started shaking her head back and forth like she was trying to fight off the words. I kept talking until something stopped me. I stared down at my stomach then back up at her as my mouth fell open.

I watched as she gasped and threw the gun down on the floor. She ran over to me dropping to her knees.

"No no no!! This wasn't suppose to happen!!" Everything was a blur after that. Darkness took over me before I could realize it and fight against it.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

👀👀 OH!

What the fuck was that?

Emily better be okay that's all I know.