Chapter Two

December 2nd, 2018
McLean, Virginia
Prentiss Estate

We are packing to go to Emily's parents house, it's time to get our yearly tree. Henry has been excited all morning to see his Grandpa Ed. I swear those two together cause nothing but trouble.

"Henry! Your bags better be packed or I'm taking the iPad away! Mom will be here soon to get us!" I yelled as I stepped into the hallway. I could hear him in his room throwing stuff into his suitcase.

"And you better have real clothes in that suitcase mister" I heard him sigh dramatically. I went back into the suite finishing mine and Emily's suitcase. She walked into the room as I was slipping my Ugg's on.

"Hi baby, you ready?" I stood up and gave her a quick kiss before turning and zipping the suitcase up.

"Yup, was Henry ready when you walked by?" She grabbed the suitcase from me and we headed downstairs.

"Yeah, he's in the car" she took the bags out to the car as I went around making sure everything was locked and the cameras were on. I grabbed my purse setting the alarm and left closing the door between me. I climbed into the car getting situated.

"Is everything locked? Alarm set?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright let's go" she pulled out of the driveway and we made our way towards her parents place that was now 3 hours away.

"So, I talked to Hotch today" I started off by saying.

"How did that go?"

"It went amazing. Long story short, I'm going to be teaching a communications class at the academy. Since everything that happened, I rather not put us through that again and this way we can try for another baby without the team being short one. I think this would be better for the both of us and not just me. Henry needs a mom and you need a wife at home." She reaches over grabbing my hand, she brings it to her lips kissing it.

"I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be the hottest teacher there, I might have to come take your class" I laugh loudly as she winks at me smiling. "But seriously, I'm proud of you Jennifer. You're going to be an amazing teacher. Nothing is going to come between us. Through the good and bad. I'm here forever" I smile at her. She's so perfect in every way.

"What about you? How did everything go?"

"It went amazing. I got my books and everything. Since I pretty much know everything it won't taken me long to pass. Perks of being an agent for forever. The director spoke highly of me to the college."

"When do you start classes?" Emily is going back to school to be a Criminal Lawyer for the FBI. She wanted to more than just real estate. I for one love the idea.

"They have already started so I have to catch up. No big deal. It's Christmas break so I have time to get everything turned in. Which reminds me once we leave from my parents I need to go to the Apple store."

"Okay baby and I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be the sexiest Criminal Lawyer there is. It's going to be exciting working close to you again. We can have lunch together in each other's office's and try for that baby too" I wink at her and she smiles. She places her hand on my thigh squeezing it.

"Thank you baby and I know. More lunch dates with the team or office visits between your classes. It's going to be weird to be in college again."

"You're going to be the cutest student there is" we talked some more until I fell asleep. Her hand clasped tightly in mine.

...

"Jennifer.." I heard being whispered in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Emily standing in front of me. It was night time now. "Hey, we made it" I stretched my body out climbing out of the car with help from Emily.

"I have to pee" I said still half asleep. She chuckled and wrapped her arm around my shoulders as she guided me into the house. I made way to the bathroom once I made it into the house.

After washing my hands I made my way towards the kitchen. Emily's mom was making her famous homemade chili with grilled cheese, something we do now because of Henry.

"Ah, Jennifer, it's so good to see you dear!" Elizabeth said once I walked into the kitchen. She walked over pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Liz, how are you?" Edward pulled me into a hug next.

"I'm doing wonderful dear, how are things with you?" I sat at the island with Emily. She handed me a glass of red wine, she always knows what I need.

"Things are good. I go back to work in January as a teacher at the academy. I don't want to be away from my family anymore plus with us wanting another baby, it would be safer for me to be close to home at all times."

"That's wonderful dear and that's very true. You know Edward and I aren't getting any younger, one more grandchild wouldn't hurt us" she said smiling at us. Emily bumped my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah yeah. How are you guys doing?" Emily asked Elizabeth, she was quiet for a minute.

"You're gonna have to tell them eventually Liz" Edward said from behind his newspaper.

"Tell us what mom?" Emily asked. Liz sighed putting the chili on low.

"I'm retiring. This is my last month in office"

"Why? You've been in his positions since I was a baby"

"Exactly, I haven't had time for myself. I'm getting older and it's time for me to settle down and take a break with your father. My days of traveling are over."

"Wow, I knew this day would come but it's still a shock. Where do you wanna go once you're retired?"

"Well, your father and I were thinking of permanently moving into the lake house and remodeling it then probably a few trips around the world. But, I have been everywhere so I think I'm going to stay home and rest." She chuckles as she goes back to the chili. We continue to talk until dinner is finally ready. We take our bowls outside to the fire pit and sit around there talking.

We finally head to bed around 1 am, Henry sleeping with his grandparents. He is so spoiled.

Emily and I laid in bed making out, her hands under my shirt as she grinds against me.

"How about we practice for our new baby? I have a new position I wanna try" she says against my lips.

"Let's practice then"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Ah! Emily is going to be a lawyer! That means more Emily in suits and her badass attitude.

And should they get pregnant right away or have a few problems along the way?

Also! They're gonna be back at the BAU sorta kinda. That means more chapters with the team.

Stay tuned for more babies ♥️

Plus, there will be Drama 😉