Chapter Six

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: Graphic description of death.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

December 15th, 2018
Quantico, Virginia
FBI Academy - Room 201
Communications Class

It's my first day of classes at the academy. When I got there the first thing I did was go see the team. We had coffee and breakfast together in the bullpen. It was good to see them again and also be in the same building as them. Garcia couldn't stop talking about all the lunch dates we can have again.

After we had breakfast, I went downstairs to my class room to get ready for the day. I was actually teaching a group of High School seniors today. We had a program set up for them. I jumped when there was a knock at the door.

"How can I help you?" I asked when I saw a strange looking man at the door. He was wearing a badge so I didn't think anything of it. I've never seen him before, at least I don't think so.

"You're Agent Jareau, aren't you?" He said stepping further into the room. He looked a little anxious.

"I am and you are?"

"Mike, I work in the records room" I nodded slightly before going back to what I was doing. I could feel him still in the room.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked when he didn't leave. My stomach had knots in it as he stood there but I brushed it off as anxiety about my first class.

"U-uh, I just wanted to stop by. I heard you were the best shot in the FBI. I want to become a profiler one day and everyone speaks highly of you."

"Well, everything is true" I wink at him and I probably shouldn't have done that. He gives me this look and I swallow hard looking around. My gun is on my hip but that doesn't mean anything. "Well, I have a class to prepare for. It was nice meeting you Mike" he stood there for a minute before walking away. I let out the air I was holding and sat down at my desk.

...

Class is going really well so far. The kids are enjoying everything I've been teaching them. Around 11:45, I see Emily slip into the room. I had to stop myself from smiling. She looked so good in her suit, she had mock trail this morning for class.

"Okay class! I'm going to let us go early for the day, please remember to submit your discussion questions into my email by 10 o'clock tonight. Also, please remember to check in with your career teacher at your school. If you do not do the work, you do not pass your senior year! Have a great day" I watched as the kids packed up their bags to leave. Emily got up coming over to me.

"Hello Professor Prentiss" she said smiling at me. I blushed and leaned against my desk staring at her.

"Well, hello. What brings you into class today?"

"Well, I was hoping to maybe take you to lunch? I hear bribing the professor gets you good grades" I roll my eyes laughing.

"Oh really? Well, I think I can take you up on that offer. I'll have to ask my wife first though."

"Oh, she approves of this"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I can't believe she's finally back.. Her beautiful, long, blonde hair. Those piercing blue eyes, and God.. Her long legs. I almost couldn't contain myself when I walked into her classroom. When I heard she was coming back to the BAU, I knew I had to get her to notice me. But, she probably thinks I'm weird. I just have to get her to notice me!

I went home that night after work with so much happiness in my heart. I was finally about to get my dream woman. I rolled my eyes when I heard crying and whimpering as I walked down to my basement.

"Can you please shut up?!" I yelled as I walked over to the blonde woman I had tied up. It's finally time to get rid of her. Jennifer is going to take her place now.

"Please.. Let me go" she begged. I bent down in front of her with a butcher knife in my hands. I ran it along her jaw before stopping it at the top of her breast.I trace it lightly against her skin, making a heart.

"Tell me you love me"

"NO, LET ME GO!" She yelled, spit hitting my face.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I plunged the knife into her stomach over and over as she choked on her own blood, it was warm against my skin as the knife easily slide into her. I think I stabbed her over 70 times, maybe more. After that, I untied her, taking her over to the table that I had. I laid her down, undressing her.

I took my time cutting her heart out. It looked so beautiful sitting on the glass shelf.

I cleaned her up, making sure she looked beautiful before I redressed her in a white dress. I carefully took her upstairs, placing her in the back of my jeep. I got into the car driving to the park. It was foggy tonight, so perfect timing for me. I carried her to the bench that sat in front of the lake. I sat her down and took my place beside her. I sat with her, pretending we were on a date.

"Isn't this nice Jennifer.. You and I together finally, after all these years." after sitting with the body for a few minutes, I carried her down to the water, placing her in there. I kicked her body and watched as she floated away.

"Another one bites the dust"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

HA! Jennifer can never catch a break 🤦🏾‍♀️😂😎

Stay tuned for more.

This is going to be a bumpy ride.