Instagram Picture (Lo)

Louis:

You were out with Louis shopping around for guy stuff since you were bored at home and didn't really need anything for yourself at the store.

You followed him around all day on your phone going through Instagram."Lou your fans are weird."You said as you got into the car with him.

Louis glanced at you then down at your phone."Twitter huh?They really are but then again you gotta love them..they're extremely amazing."He said as he pulled out of the parking lot then drove off.

"Hungry?"He asked you as he rubbed your tummy.

Your swatted his hand."Yes and don't rub my belly."You pouted slightly as you scrolled through your phone.

"Aw your fans want a selfie of me...you know what you should do. You should take my picture and post it on the gram..but when were like out of the car...ya know?"You rambled on liking photos and followed a couple of people.

*Minutes later*

You got out the car then closed the door.

"Y/N come oonnn I'm hungry hurry up and lemme take your picture."He said as he pointed over at a spot for you to stand.

"Okay Louis I'm wearing heels don't rush me or else I'll be upset."You said as you walked over and stood there posing.

"Woow well this is pretty."He said as he posted the picture then captioned it.

My girlfriend is soooo pretty :)