Your Short

Harry:

This was the 8th time someone mistaked you for a 15 year old fan when you were out with Harry today.

You really hated being called short and was up to your last straw."I'm wearing heels from now on. "You told Harry as you slid on your special pumps that made you look taller.

"Babe..that's highly unecessary I like your hight just the way it is."He said as he picked you up then took off your heels.

"No I hate being called short..and being mistaked for a fucking fan..I can't even get into a club with you without wearing heels."You told him upset.

"Don't worry...as long as your with me I'll make sure no one makes fun of you...okaym"He said then gave you a light kiss on the lips.

Niall:

"Hey there short stuff."Niall said as he walked up behind you and poked your back.

"You look like a delicious strawberry short cake today."He said playfully as repeatedly started poking you.

You frowned."Niall you know I hate when you do that."You told him while you were slicing apples.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to get all short tempered with me."He said as he kissed your cheek.

"Niall keep playing with me.. I'll cut you."You told him dead up and mad now.

"I'm sorry shorty."He whispered to you before running off.

"Niall mutha fucking James Horan."You shouted as you chased him out of the kitchen with a knife.

Louis:
You were sitting on the couch looking over the picture Y/F/N took of you with Louis on his instagram page frowning.

You were really short the picture and the comments people made about it were very rude.You dislike this a lot and decided to call Louis to deal with this.

"Lewis!"You shouted, calling out for your boyfriend who was up or down stairs somewhere.

"What!? Y/N?!"He yelled back as he walked downstairs then made his way into the living room.

"Take the picture of us off Instagram please?"You begged him.

"Why I like it."He said as he sat on you putting all his weight on your leg which was heavy as fuck..well for you.

"Get off of me I can't breath!"You complained as you pushed him constantly trying to get him off.

"I also don't like the comments and I look extreamly short. "You said as you finally pushed him off making him fall on the carpet.

"No and ow...I'm keeping the picture...and ignore the comments....they're just young jealous little girls."He said as he got up then kissed your nose.

Liam:
"Sorry sir we can't take her on the ride she's not tall enough."You heard for the tenth time today.

You and Liam were out at the amusement trying to have fun but every ride you guys tried to get on you couldn't get on it because you were just too short.

"Liam let's go home."You said annoyed.

Liam looked down at you up."Aw why... Aren't you having fun?"He asked you as he offered you some of his cotton candy.

"Fun!?Fun?How can I have fun when half of this shit I want to ride won't let me on it."You said rejecting his offer.

"Mm..don't worry about those rides..I got something better you can ride when we get home."He whispered into your ear then took you back to the car.

"I'd like that a lot."You said back to him then got into the car already knowing what you were gonna do with him once you two were hone.

I purposely left Zayn out if you want me to continued doing him just say so and I will also would you like a Louis and Liam Submission imagine?
:)