Submissive (Liam)

You had Liam currenty tied up whimpering and moaning."Tell me you love it."You ordered him giving him a spank on the ass with a paddle.

"I love it!I love it a lot."He groaned loudly, his dick started to twitch and quickly he squeezed his legs together to stop himself from cumming.

You smirked slightlu and rubbed his red ass with the paddle you were holding in your left hand."Was that a twitch I just saw Mr.Payne?"You asked him stating the obvious.

"N-no mistress."He said as he took deep breaths trying hard not to let go.

You raised a brow looking at him then grabbed some ice and started rubbing them over his nipples making then turn hard and pink.

"Mistress please."He begged now holding onto the rope you tided his hands together with behind his back.

"Nope you stay here...and if I find cum anywhere on this bed I will put something up your ass..which we both know you wouldn't want now would you."You asked him.He quicckly sook his head biting his lip.

You nodded then walked out of the room giving a good five minutes to sit there untouched so by the time you went back to him his body would be sensitive to your touch.

|Five minutes later|

You came back in and saw Liam sitting there very frustrated and red."Aw is someone not a happy boy?"You asked him as you sat on his lap grinding on him slowly.

"Does that make you happy?"You asked him as you played with his nipples.

"Yes..yes it does."He whispered throwing his head back wanting more out of.

You were getting pretty turned on yourself so you leaned over and grabbed a cherry flavored condom packet.

You ripped it open and slid it down onto him since he couldn't with his hands tied up behind his back."Your gonna get to cum when I do..okay pretty boy?"You whispered into his ear.He gave you a quick nod as he watched you stripped first before sliding down onto his dick to ride him hard fast like a cowgirl

Next is Louis' and Zayn's .... :)