He Teaches You

He Teaches You ( How to Paint)

Zayn:

You poked your head through the basement door and watched Zayn as he concentrated on his painting.

"Wow."You said quietly as you made your way in quietly to look at what he had done so far.

"Like it babe?"He asked you hearing how impressed you were.

"Hell yeah this looks great."You said then sat beside him and watched him.

"How do you do all of this?"You asked

"It's simple...here sit on my lap."He said as he pulled you over to his lap then placed the brush in your right hand.

"Okay so dip this brush into the black paint then add small water and start mixing it with the blue."He told you as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"I don't think I can do that."You nervously said.

"I don't wanna ruin your painting Zee."You shook your head slightly then looked at him.

"Come on, I'll guide you through it."He said as he held your hand and dipped the brush into the paint.

"Okay..but if I mess up your responsible too."You told him then started following his lead.

Zayn quietly chuckled and continued helping you.He moved your hand over the painting, and lightly started mixing the blue with the black, then added water to the brush to create a better mix.

"See you did great."He said then setted down the brush.

"No you did since you did all the work."You told him pouting then turned around and straddled his waist.

"But you helped me out."He said quietly into then kissed your nose.

"Now go get a brush and help me finish this up."He said then watched you get up.

"Okay baaabbby!"You said as you got up and skipped off to get yourself a brush.