Submissive ( Harry)

"Come here kitty."You ordered Harry as you made him crawl to you.

"Yes Ma'am."He said as he looked up at you.

"Take off my shoes."You told him as you looked down at him and smirked.

He nodded and followed your command untying your shoes for you.He slid off the left one first then your right and pushed them aside.

"Now what?"He asked you.

"Now get on the bed."You told him as you started taking off some of your lingerie.

Harry laid flat on his back on the bed waiting for you to make your next move.

You slowly crawled on top of him and unzipped his jeans."You've been so good this whole week my sweet."You told him as you slid down his pants to his ankle then took them off.

"I think I'm gonna give you a nice treat."You told him seductivly as you played with the waist band of his boxers slowly pulling it down.

"Would you like that?"You asked him.

Harry slowly nodded."Y-yes please."He whispered as a light groan escaped his lips when you pulled down his boxers.

His dick sprung up poking you in the face a bit since you were pretty close to it.

"Eager to feel this lips eh?"You asked him with a small smirk as you pushed off his boxers with your feet making them fall onto the floor onto of his jeans.

You wrapped your hands around his shaft and slowly started stroking him.

Harry held onto the bed sheets and started moaning."Shit."He quietly cursed.

"What was that?"You asked him as you watched his face when you pulled away.He quickly frowned and apologized."I'm sorry.'He said biting down on his lip wanting you to continue badly.

"I don't wanna hear you say a work okay or else your not getting nothing."You told him teasingly as you brushed your lips across his tip.

You continued to stroke him while you placed his dick in your mouth slowly sucking on him.

Harry bit his lip tasting a bit of blood from his lips as he threw his head back gabbing onto the sheets.He moaned loudly and looked down at you taking all of him deep into your throat.

"Ah!I cant hold back any longer...please can I cum?"He begged you.

You pulled him out of his mouth then nodded."Yes on my face."You told him as you finished him off with his hands.

Within minuets Harry was moaning your name while he shot up all over your face panting heavily after wards.

You laughed a bit when he was finished then licked your lips and leaded down kissing him.

"Now eat me out."You growled into his ear when you pulled away from the kiss and started pulling down your parties for him.

Well I hope that was interesting for ya....