Submissive (Niall)

For Erincullen0

Enjoy!

You sat on your couch in nothing but your robe on, sipping on tea and waiting patiently.

Niall pulled up into your drive way and parked his car.He got out carrying some spare clothes in a bag, he knocked on your front door and shoved his hand in his pocket as he waited.

You quickly set down your cup of tea and attended to the door with a smirk.

"Mr.Horan, I'm glad to see you made it."You said pulling him inside quickly.

"Well today's Friday Mistress and the schedule you gave me said I should be here by 5...so here I am."He said as he set his bag down.

"Good boy, now follow me."You said as you led him to a table then picked up the collar, you bought a few days ago, and placed it around his neck.

You took the chain hanging off of it and lead him upstairs to your room.

"Hmm do you know what I'm going to do with you?"You asked him as you held onto his leash and closed the door behind you.

"No Mistress."He said as he bit his lip and watched you.

"Good..."You said as you took off his leash.

"...strip."You told him as you sat back on your bed and watched him.

Niall nodded obediently and undid his belt while kicking off his shoes, he finished off stripped with taking off his boxers.

"Mm...get in bed."You told him as you took out handcuffs.

"Aw you using handcuffs today Mistress?"

"Yes I am baby."You told him as you got on top of him and handcuffed his hands back onto the headboard.

Niall tensed up a bit and closed his eyes worried when you got off of him.You got off of Niall to get your whip.

"So who's this Melissa girl you've been seeing?"You started to question him.

You secretly had deep feelings for Niall but then again just wanted sex from him.

"S-she's friend."He stuttered.

You gave him a whip across the chest not to hard to hurt him but hard enough to hear him whimper.

"Liar..isn't she your new girlfriend!?"You asked in a jealous tone.

"N-no...I mean yes!"He said.

You got upset and whipped him twice this time across his abs leaving red marks on him.

"Why do you like her?"You interrogated him as you threw the whip aside and placed you hand on your hip.

"Uh...because she's nice.."He said nervously waiting for what's next.

"She's nice?!..okay so what am I to you?"

You straddled him for a second and looked at him.

"Mm..my mistress."He answered.

"No!"You told him as you slapped him upset with mixed emontions inside.

"I'm yours and your mines...I don't want you seeing her anymore."You said as you moved closer to him and kissed him.

Niall nodded returning the kiss back to you.You decided to let him out of the handcuffs.

"Is there something wrong?"He asked you sensing something.

"No..just go home Niall if you'd like."You told him as you got up and fixed your robe.

Niall shook his head and pulled you closer to him.

"Tell me what's wrong?If it's Melissa I'll leave her for you."He said to you as he kissed your lips softly.

"It's that..and I just really like you a lot."You said as your wrapped her arms around his neck and started to make out with him.

Niall kissed you back then pinned you against the wall and started making out with you passionetly.

You ran your fingers through his hair and bit his bottom lip softly.

Niall groaned softly and slowly undid your robe for you pushing it down your shoulders and off of your body leaving it bare.

"Mm fuck me Niall."You whispered into his ear darkly.

I don't even know what I just wrote but...enjoy...