Cheating

Louis:

You were sitting on the couch staring at the clock in the dark with your arms crossed over your chest for hours now.Louis' been coming home late for no reason smelling like sex and alcohol and you've been starting to get suspicious.

You heard the sound of keys jingling around and turned your head to look up at the door.

"Okay I'm home now... I'll try to see if I can come over tomorrow ... you too...alright bye sexy."He whispered then closed the door quietly.

You got up and threw the first thing you could reach at him since you could see him but he couldn't see you yet since his eyes weren't adjust yet to the darkness.

"Y/N!?"He slurred a bit then reached over and turned on the light and saw the shattered vase right besides him.

"So your cheating on me now!?Is that what you've been doing for the past two weeks Louis!?You know what!Fuck you!I'm packing my shit and leaving tonight."You yelled not realizing you were crying until you touched your face and felt the hot tears roll down your cheek.

Louis rubbed the back of his neck slowly."I'm sorry babe."He told you as he walked over to give you a hug.

"Don't fucking touch me...don't fucking call me that...we're done okay."You snapped pushing him away then went upstairs and marched straight into your closet and started packing all your thing into a little bag.

You grabbed your car keys and slipped on your sneakers then dragged your things downstairs and out the house.

"I will be back for the rest of my shit."You told him then slammed the door behind you ending things there.