He stops you from a fight

Harry:

"Excuse me ma'am do you guys have these jeans in a bigger size?"You politely asked the sales lady.

"No sorry boo we ain't got extrea large for you go check a plus section I'm sure you'd fit"She responded in a rude and bitter tone.

You glanced at her and gave her a long hard glare.

"Excuse me.That was rude.I don't know who you were talking to like that but I'll ask you again.Do...You...Have...This...In...A...Larger.mmSize?"You slowly asked her like a two year old.

"No lady, we don't carry around plus sizes size and I was talking to you.Can you even afford any thing here?"She asked you as she popped her gum in her mouth and kept chewing loudly.

"Listen bitch yes I can, unlike ya broke dusty cashir ass I have a real job that pays me good and a man who can buy me this whole store so shut the fuck up and go crawl back to your cashier job."You said stepping closer to her dropping your things then balled up your fists.

"You not gonna call me a fucking bitch!You don't even know me!Touch me!Do something!I want you to touch me so I can slam your ass!Don't bring your fat ass into my job and disrespect me!"She started shouting and clapping in your drawing attention to people around shopping.

Harry was in the men's section when he heard you then dropped his things and ran over pulling you away.

"Woah woah woah.Calm down Y/N.I think we need to go baby"He told you softly as he noticed things were heated.

"No let me go she want me to touch her I'll slap them spots off of her face and beat you hard."You shouted back in tears since you were furious. You lost it and started kicking and throwing things at her.

Harry sighed taking you out of the store and over to the car to calm you down and take you home.