Standing Up To Hate

For @justcallme_beebee
I hope I did good for ya :)

You and Perrie were out eating and shopping helping her out with her wedding planning.Perrie was the only 1D girlfriend you were really close with.You and Sophia would talk seldomly about random stuff sometimes but you and Perrie would talk about anything and almost everything.

Perrie was on her phone like you scrolling through twitter and reading some comments from the hastage #DynastyandPerrie .Perrie was busy smiling while you had a complete frown on your face from reading the hate you were being sent.

@y/t/n Ew why would Louis downgrade from Eleanor to Dynasty.

@y/t/n sweetie your just a temporary side chick for Louis he's still with Eleanor #sorrynotsorry

@y/t/n You look like a fucking monkey please go die.

@y/t/n Ew I expected Louis to date a human not a dog wearing horse hair.

"Dynasty what's wrong you hun, you look upset."Perrie said as she handed you a tissue since your eyes looked kinda red.

"These comment Perrie.How do you deal with them.I seriously don't like this.I'm just going to delete twitter now."You mumbled the last part.

"No..you can't.Just fight back with kindness.That always does the trick.Here stand up and let me take your picture."She told you.

You knew you could never turn down a opportunity to get your picture taken so you stood up and fixed your shirt a bit.

"Alright wait lemme fix my hair...alright go."

You placed your hand on your hip and posed.

"Okay good now post this on twitter and I'll post it on Instagram."She said as she sent you your picture then started typing away.

"Ooo I look good as hell.Tag Louis in it so he can see his baby!"You said as you go back onto twitter and posted up the picture alone with:

Look, I know I'll never be Eleanor but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me.I love Louis and he loves me if you can't accept that then you must really not care about Louis' happiness... Anyways love you Lou see ya soon. X :)

Perrie posted your photo and Captioned it:
Why would people send such hate to suck a beautiful and kind person as her.

Within minutes #RespectDynasty trended for a couple of hours before changing to #RespectLoasty.Louis sent you a text since he was still on tour and was currently on stage doing some dumb stuff with the boys.

Louis:Damn baby you look sexy and I'm also sorry about all the hate.Your perfect and I luuuv yooouu.Also you steeling my snapbacks again?

He added a little smirk emoji with some hearts and extra stuff."Thank you sooo much Perrie I really needed something to do about that."

"No problem love, you just don't deserve that nonsense. Now let's go back to shopping!"She said getting up then took your arm and pulled you out.