Daddy (Z,Lo,Li)

Zayn:

Zayn picked you up then gently laid you down on the bed and continued to kiss your body slowly."Say it baby."He muttered agaisnt your neck softly.

"N-no..I won't."You struggle to say as you held back your moans.

He smirked pulling away then lifted up your shirt slowly and kissed your body."Say it or else you won't be receiving much from me tonight."He said as he started leaving hickies all over your body moving up to your chest.

"Fine Daddy."You whispered.

"What was that?"He asked you pulling away.

"I said fine daddy!God damn Zayn now fuck me!"You demanded him as you took over him and straddled his waist.

Louis:

Louis had his hand on your thigh and slowly slid his hand up your skirt, you quickly caught his wrist stopping him since you guys were out at his sister's place hanging out waiting on her to shower, change then come back down.

"I want you."He whispered into your ear with his heavy with accent.

"I know you do."You whispered back into his.

"Then please let me have you right here..Lottie takes forever in the shower baby...I'll be quick for you."He whined quietly making his way back up on your thigh with his free hand.

"Mmm but having sex on your sister's couch would be extremely naughty."You told him as you played with the buttons on his shirt.

"You told me to be a good girl when we go out Daddy."You said biting your lip.

"Well I want you to be a naughty girl for daddy right now and spread those legs for me."He said squatting down in front on you.

"Bloody hell Louis."You whispered doing as you were told then tilted your head back allowing him to work his magic on you.

Liam:

Liam slammed himself into you from the back as you held onto the headboard and yelled out his name over and over again.

"Your so tight baby."He growled into your ear as he held your hips and thrusted faster.

"Mmm am... I daddy or..are you just.. to.. big for me."You said in between breaths and moans.

You gasped feeling your walls close up around him and closed your eyes feeling him twitch up a bit too.

"Ah shit daddy don't stop..don't stop..come with me."You repeated over and over again before you both reached your orgasm and yelled out each other's names.

(I hoped you liked that :) I tried my best )