You Catch Him Twerking

Harry:

Harry was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen since you weren't up to it.You were on the couch watching TV when you heard your song(Anaconda) come on but it was in the kitchen where Harry was.You turned your head and listened closely hearing him rap along.You laughed quietly to yourself then got up and walked over to the kitchen where Harry was all out trying to twerking while stiring the pot.

"Oh God Harry.Stop just please no more!"You laughed now in tears.

"Hey don't hate on my bootylicious skills."He said then snapped his fingers.

Niall:

You were upstairs in your room on your IPad checking up on the baby since Niall thought camera's would be a good idea to have around the house for extra security.You opened up the house camera's app Niall installed and tapped on it.You saw Nialk in Y/S/N 's room.He was in there changing him into some clean clothes since he just woke up from a nap.You squineted your eyes a bit and zoomed in more then saw Niall tweaking right there while changing your son.You shook your head in disbelief then laughing and yelled.

"Niall I can see you!"

You watched him look up at the camera in the room then blushed and did a little twerk move for you.It was a very bad attempt but at least he tried.

Zayn:

Zayn was in the shower for now twenty minutes now doing absolutely God knows what.You got out of bed tired of waiting on him since you just took a shower and knew he wasn't coming out anytime soon.

You got up and slowly then headed to the bathroom and paused for a second listening to him rap along to 2 Chains since he was listening to Talk Dirty .You held back your laughter and poked your head through the shower curtains and burst into laughter seeing him twerking a bit.Zayn jumped a bit then slipped on some soap and fell.

"Shit.Y/N you scared me."He groaned as he tried to get back up.

You couldn't control your laughter as you turned off the water then took his hand and helped him up.

"I'm sorry Zee but that was hilarious.Please never ever do that again in your entire life."You said as you helped him out of the shower then walked out laughing in tears.

Louis:

You were in the living room watching TV while Louis was out back with your son and niece playing on the play set Louis setted up for Y/S/N.

You looked over when you heard laughter and the word twerk escape your niece's lips then got up.You went out back to the back yard and saw your niece teaching Louis how to twerk.She was just 10 years old and had a couple bad habits that your sister needed to get out of her and twerking was one of them.

"OK so now you just shake your butt."Y/N/N said to Louis guiding him though twerking.

"Oh God Louis, and Y/N/N stop that or else I'll tell your momma what your doing"You told her then shook your head pointing for her to go inside.

"Babe you look like a duck struggling to poop..twerking isn't ment for you."You told him laughing then kisses him.

"I was trying my best okay."He said then laughed along with you.

Liam:

You were going around the house looking for Liam since you haven't seen him at all for the past hour.He wasn't out since his car was still in the drive way and he wasn't anywhere else since you checked and didn't find him there.You decided to go upstairs and called him to see where he was since you were starting to get worried.

You saw the light on in the bathroom in the hallway then slowly walked up to it and saw your boyfriend standing in front of the mirror doing some sort of dance move that seemed like twerking.

"Liam James Payne!"You yelled then laughed.

"What are you....what were you even......I can't even ask you what the fuck was that."You said laughing you ass off.

Liam crossed his arms and lightly blushed.

"I was trying to see if I could tween like you boo."He said rolling his eyes playfully then turned off the bathroom light and walked past you leaving you there to laugh yourself to sleep.

"You gotta work harder baby!"You said wiping your eyes then ran after him.